BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Olivea O.
L.A
You can never go wrong with the original Oreo cookie. Creamy middle with delicious chocolate borders, it’s a household must have
Jeanette M.
Vista
If you like chocolate you will really enjoy this. The double to me seems to be alot but I really like this one the original one.
La'Nisha W.
Turlock, CA
Hands down the best cookie ever. While Oreo continues to come out with diffe the flavors. The original will always have my heart.
Faith H.
Can’t go wrong with a classic! These are my guilty pleasure and I strongly believe that they ALWAYS have to have milk with them!
Agustin C.
North Liberty
These are genetically modified cookies to make my brain think that they are the best cookies so OBVIOUSLY they are really good XD
Jodi G.
Elk Ridge, UT
Oreos are a staple at our house. So good to dip in milk. We also love to make milkshakes with them. I also love the vanilla ones.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
These are a classic! How do you even rate Oreos? These can be eaten alone or used in countless recipes. This is a pantry staple.
Mandie G.
Horton, AL
Anytime I have a hankering for something sweet, these are always appealing. With a tall glass of milk and a movie. Oh gosh, YAS.
Stacy D.
Pampa, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with the original Oreo! The chocolate cookie and the creamy icing on the inside make for a yummy sweet treat.
Paola A.
Arlington, TX
An American favorite. There is no time when it's not appropriate to eat an oreo cookie. A classic that will leave you satisfied.