BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
Everyone loves a good Oreo cookie. I enjoy these treats rarely as they are full of sugar! My favorite flavor of oreo is apple pie
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
The entire package is gone in 10 minutes i dont like to share my oreos so there for i wont and i have alot of milk to dip them in
Nicole M.
Boston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Will ALWAYS be a favorite. Whether with a glass of milk of crushed up into some ice cream, this is one of my all time favorites!!
Dolores M.
San Antonio , TX
Perfect cookie for any event or snack! They are also VEGAN!!! Perfect for all people. Addicting and better with milk/almond milk.
allie c.
Granger, IN
This was so yummy! An oreo chocolate sandwich cookie?! Of course it's going to taste great! Even better with a glass of cold milk
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
I try not to buy Oreos because I have zero self control and will eat them. All of them. Before anyone even notices we have them.
Chrissy K.
Lonsdale, AR
Soak these delicious cookies in condensed milk and put them in the freezer to have your very own, homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Brandy V.
La Feria, TX
Oreos are good cookies. I buy them in every flavor known to man ALL of the flavors are amazing the Oreo inventor did things right
fran s.
Louisiana
A crunchy chocolate cookie with a creamy center...great for dipping in milk or twisting and eating the cream...cookie lovers fav
Audrey W.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband is crazy about Oreos and so was my dad growing up they both love to have some with milk before bed. Milk and cookies.