BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
SHAM F.
19150
Oreos with milk. Unhealthy but so darn tasty. I love the original Oreos over the other stuff, but there are soooo many versions.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
I try not to buy Oreos because I have zero self control and will eat them. All of them. Before anyone even notices we have them.
Sarah N.
Springfield, OR
Everyone loves a good Oreo cookie. I enjoy these treats rarely as they are full of sugar! My favorite flavor of oreo is apple pie
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve been eating these since I was a little kid I love dipping them in milk. They have the perfect amount of creme in the middle
Nicole M.
Boston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Will ALWAYS be a favorite. Whether with a glass of milk of crushed up into some ice cream, this is one of my all time favorites!!
Brandy V.
La Feria, TX
Oreos are good cookies. I buy them in every flavor known to man ALL of the flavors are amazing the Oreo inventor did things right
Amanda H.
Hailey, ID
Love Oreos. They are the perfect midnight snack with a cup of cold milk. They are also great for a quick snack in the kids lunch.
Erika G.
Massillon , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love Oreos in our household! Not only are they great for snacking but you can also use them for a bunch of different desserts!
Brittany A.
Delicious classic treat! Everyone in my family loves these from myself, my husband and our toddlers. I like to dip them in milk.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
The entire package is gone in 10 minutes i dont like to share my oreos so there for i wont and i have alot of milk to dip them in