BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Alaina B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Love these cookies!! They are definitely milks best friend! I also use them for pies and such. You can never go wrong with oreos!!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I can honestly eat any type of style that Oreos comes out with. The Halloween, double stuff literally anything they make I’ll eat.
Madison M.
Who doesn't love oreos. You can dip them in milk or eat it by themselves. Be careful because it's not hard to consume the whole box
Jessica 🌸.
Very good cookies. The only type of cookie that I can tolerate with milk. No other cookie tastes as good with milk as oreo cookies.
Shantel L.
Charlotte, NC
Oreos. How I love thee. Especially double stuf. And mega stuf. LAWD! You are so good to me! Pair with a glass of milk = perfection!
Lincoln J.
Canton
Oreos are an all time favorite in my household. We have a lot even though they arnt the best health wise they are good for snacking
Chrissy K.
Lonsdale, AR
Soak these delicious cookies in condensed milk and put them in the freezer to have your very own, homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Jodi G.
Elk Ridge, UT
Oreos are a staple at our house. So good to dip in milk. We also love to make milkshakes with them. I also love the vanilla ones.
SHAM F.
Philadelphia, PA
Oreos with milk. Unhealthy but so darn tasty. I love the original Oreos over the other stuff, but there are soooo many versions.
Olivea O.
L.A
You can never go wrong with the original Oreo cookie. Creamy middle with delicious chocolate borders, it’s a household must have