BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Charity P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Kroger
Oreos are my favorite cookie. They’re delicious and I will always buy them. I like trying the new flavors they come out with also
Sheila O.
Mohnton
Good flavor, price and you can dip it on the milk to improve the flavor. amazing to have in a winter afternoon with hot chocolate
Jill d.
Phila, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of Oreos just plain and alone but I use these to make FRIED OREOS. They are life people. With some ice cream omg 😮
Allison C.
Williamsburg, KY
THE BEST DAMN COOKIES ON THE EARTH!!!!I can get so many packs of these by myself there that good!! Can some on send me some lol??
Dolores M.
San Antonio , TX
Perfect cookie for any event or snack! They are also VEGAN!!! Perfect for all people. Addicting and better with milk/almond milk.
Nicole M.
Boston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Will ALWAYS be a favorite. Whether with a glass of milk of crushed up into some ice cream, this is one of my all time favorites!!
Jodi G.
Elk Ridge, UT
Oreos are a staple at our house. So good to dip in milk. We also love to make milkshakes with them. I also love the vanilla ones.
Amanda H.
Hailey, ID
Love Oreos. They are the perfect midnight snack with a cup of cold milk. They are also great for a quick snack in the kids lunch.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve been eating these since I was a little kid I love dipping them in milk. They have the perfect amount of creme in the middle
SHAM F.
19150
Oreos with milk. Unhealthy but so darn tasty. I love the original Oreos over the other stuff, but there are soooo many versions.