BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Rave K.
Jefferson Cty, MO
My favorite snack. You can never go wrong with Oreos me and my family love them. Buy every time we grocery shop. No cons they are above my expectations and you can eat them with so many different things an now they have all the different flavors to try
Peyton S.
Auburn
My ALL TIME FAVORITE snack! Perfect chocolatey taste with a hint of Vanilla Cream! Especially yummy when dipped in ice cold milk! Not the healthiest option but it’s definitely nice to treat yourself once in a while!
Kelly L.
Bend
Do you still licious little classic cookies are always a favorite of the families. Very affordable and easy to find. I don’t tend purchase a lot of cookies From the store but Oreos are always a hard one to pass up.
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great cookies for a snack or to pack into your lunch or eat with milk! Comes with a good amount of cookies and has a great taste to it. Very affordable price and everyone in my family eats these cookies like crazy.
Jolissa V.
I’ve grown up eating Oreos and have loved them ever since I was a kid. The taste and is amazing. I buy these all the time and love trying out different flavors. I recommend Oreos to everyone. They’re a great treat.
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
These cookies are OK I would recommend eating them with milk on the side I guess they met my expectations I don’t think they’re healthy in the process of them is the good and the cons are basically other too sugar
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Destiny C.
Creswell, OR
Um Hello Yes, I have been on a Vegan diet for a year. These are Vegan friendly! I've recently tried to go towards a vegetarian diet, because cheese is the best. I am so looking forward to having cookies in normal milk again! There is no doubt about it, dipping these cookies in milk is a game changer. I prefer homemade cookies every time. Most store bought cookies are gross, but oreos are in a league of their own!
Anna S.
Virginia Beach
I love Oreos because I’m allergic to milk and Oreos are easy to find if I want an option of what to eat when I’m not at home. It is not the healthiest option but if I find myself in an environment where I don’t have much to eat it’s a good option.
Courtney G.
Purchased at: Target
Can’t help it. I’m an Oreo addict and hunter. Any time there’s a new flavor I’m on it. And I don’t care about the ingredients I’ll eat them no matter what. I wish the originals had more filling but it’ll be better when the most stuff ones come out
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.