BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Lillian K.
Ridgeland
Oreo cookies are my favorite cookies especially with milk I eat them all the time. Was mad when I couldn’t eat them while pregnant.
Shantel L.
Charlotte, NC
Oreos. How I love thee. Especially double stuf. And mega stuf. LAWD! You are so good to me! Pair with a glass of milk = perfection!
Samah A.
Plano , TX
I don’t really like Oreos, but they’re pretty good compared to other brand and flavors. The original flavor is definitely the best.
Maria T.
Patchogue , NY
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Remember me the school times
With milk my favorite this after school
#originaloreo #milk
Cecelia C.
United States
The original, the best! I love the taste of Oreo cookies, especially with a glass of milk! You can find them at nearly every store.
Shadè G.
Always Eat These . I Always eat these . There about 2-5$ depend on the grocery store & the area that your in . But I recommend them
Pink M.
One of mu ultimate favorite childhood snacks. Lo e the taste and texture. With a glass of milk they are the best. No other like it.
Bailey B.
Holton
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never been a huge fan of Oreos but I like every now and again. I don’t like how they leave black stuff on your lips and teeth.
Elyssa H.
Common who doesn’t like original Oreos? These are my favorite and always will be. The creamy center and chocolate is just so good.
Sherry E.
Oreo, leading brand of sand which cookies for a reason! This is a favorite in my household and at under $3 a pack very affordable.