BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
We can never have too many Oreo’s in the House. we love all the different flavors and we are always out looking for the new flavors.
Shakila C.
Fort Scott, KS
I love that Oreo comes out with seasonal cookies and all types of flavors versus the other brands. Oreo is definitely my main cookie.
Maria S.
Glasford, IL
Who doesn't love Oreos??? I absolutely love them!!! I think everyone loves Oreos! They are the best and tastes great with milk also!
Kate S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Anything chocolate I love, you can’t ever go wrong wit Oreos. Never get the off brand ones cause they don’t taste anything like these
Lucy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE OREOS. ENOUGH SAID. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THEM GO TRY IT RIGHT NOW YOU MONSTER. I think everyone has fried Oreos at this point.
Castell B.
The Oreo original is always a great treat. I grew up eating these. It is top quality and taste and my daughter loves them too!
Judy M.
United States
Right amount of chocolate and then the filling inside, best to dunk in a tall glass of milk. Can eat the filling then the cookies.
Bria b.
austell
Purchased at: Publix
With Oreos you can never go wrong. The sweet creamy center and the rich chocolate of the cookies are a great way to treat yourself.
Jonna D.
Oreos are awesome! They are one my favorite cookies. I like to separate them and eat the middle first! I think everyone likes that.
Alaina B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Love these cookies!! They are definitely milks best friend! I also use them for pies and such. You can never go wrong with oreos!!