BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Tonya L.
Love them very much just wished they didn't have to be dark cookies they make your teeth all nasty looking. But they are delicious for sure.
Ali C.
I’m not a huge sweets fan however the original Oreos are a perfect balance of sweetness! I dip them in milk of course and they’re delicious!
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
I love Oreos my favorite part is the filling. I will never stop buying Oreos.Dunking them in milk is also really cool. They are not healthy.
Rima S.
staten Island
Classic super delicious cookie! It is actually milks favorite cookie! I think this is perfect since I’m not a big fan of the double stuffed!
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
I mean if you like maggots in your Oreos than feel free to purchase these, nothing about Oreos is good, so I’m not to sure what the hype is.
Seyi O.
Reading, PA
i love oreos. they are good with everything! as a sundae topping, or a quick snack... they are pretty reliable and soo sooooo very delicious
Ben R.
I don't really care for oreos because I've been on a health kick, but I do enjoy them when they're there and remember them fondly as a child
Samantha P.
Philadelphia
The best cookie ever! I love the taste. The pros are they are amazing and I see no cons to them. I buy them when I want to cheat on my diet.
Kimberly C.
Louisville
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my go to cookies, so whenever I get a craving for chocolate really bad I have my husband get me Oreo. He hates them but I love them
Jamie M.
Fort Wayne
Oreos are a family favorite.  Traditional cookie that goes great with milk. And, they are fun to eat.  Oreos don't get old!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.