BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
litzy A.
Rhode Island
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie I have no words to expres this ! I love this cookies 🍪 💕💕💕 i really recommended !!!!!!
AmyElise🤘 M.
This is America’s favorite cookie for a reason. The only thing about them is they don’t really taste THAT good, but they are addictive.
Stephanie L.
New Providence
These cookies are such a classic and I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love Oreos! It’s such a classic go to cookie that everyone loves.
member-2ba9f303b
These are on our weekly shopping trip. We ate them growing up and my kids want them in their lunches each day. Oreos are just a classic
Jessica R.
Winchester, CA
Again, another go to period craving for me. Don’t like sweets much. I prefer salty. But these always hit spot. A little pricey though.
Hannah A.
Cedar Bluff
These are my favorite cookie to eat. Separating them is the best way to eat them. Other than dunking them in milk of course. So good!!!
Lauren W.
Greenwood
I mean who doesnt LOVE oreos. The milk’s perfect cookie! I love seeing what nee flavor they come up with but the original is the best!
kayla r.
usa
They are a classic for most child hoods. But apart from busting them and putting them in other desserts or milk they aren't that great
Maria A.
Frost
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely obsessed with oreos. These are my got to to get my kid to talk to me if I feel something is wrong and we have an oreo party
Arma A.
Chicago
have you tried making oreo shake out of these cookies? you just need to add some vanilla ice cream and cookies and they're all done. ❤