BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Grace A.
I really do enjoy a good Oreo every now and then. They are delicious with milk. My one problem is the serving amount and calories/fat content.
saraya e.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos and milk have always been one of my favorite treats. I try to cut down how often because they are so sweet and the calories add up fast.
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
I love Oreos my favorite part is the filling. I will never stop buying Oreos.Dunking them in milk is also really cool. They are not healthy.
Seyi O.
Reading, PA
i love oreos. they are good with everything! as a sundae topping, or a quick snack... they are pretty reliable and soo sooooo very delicious
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
These are a household favorite!! I don’t buy them very often because they are not good for you but do enjoy them as a treat from time to time
Anna M.
New Berlin
Sometimes these are good, but sometimes they taste too stale or too chewy. There isn't much consistency, but they are vegan and I like that.
Waka K.
Great product. Always available and great snack for home or office. Would recommend. Comes in bulk so lasts long. Original flavor is the best
Carolina 👑.
Such a classic! Lince this cookie so much i love to accompany it with milk. So great affordable, easy to find and majority of people like it.
Melissa B.
Murray, KY
These are a classic that still holds the test of time. I prefer these over the double stuff because they give a better cream to cookie ratio
Emma T.
knox
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love an Oreo cookie!? They're delicious! Not only for a snack you can make awesome milkshakes, cakes, pies and cookies with them!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.