BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kandice B.
I learned something new. Oreos are vegan! The original is and always will be the best. 5 second rule for dunking. And bam! Perfect cookie
Ashley A.
Ontario
Purchased at: Target
Oreos with peanut butter is always a winner. Also I love crunching them up in plain vanilla ice cream and making my own cookies n cream.
Aniya A.
Las Vegas,Nevada
I love eating this its so amazing and tastes so good and great i love it so much and its so amazing i cannot believe it that its so good
Adriana G.
Stockton , CA
I’ve slowly worked my way into loving Oreos. Best dipped in milk no doubt! But they do not do you wrong during a late night snack.
Meg B.
usa
Delicious. Double Stuf is better. Must eat with milk. Definitely a binge worthy food. Crunchy chocolate cookie and sweet creamy filling.
Brittany K.
Smithville, MO
How could anyone not like Oreos? It’s the best bedtime snack that pairs nicely with a glass of 2% milk. No other brands that can compare.
Lisyet T.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love oreos dunked in milk, the flavor is terrific but I wish they would stop making the package smaller and raising the cost is good!!
Spookie P.
Leavenworth
These the best! Oreos are my favorite. This original flavor is perfect with everything sweet such as putting them in pancake or cake kix.
Jasmine W.
Ocala
I don't like oreos a lot, but these are the only kind I love. If you like lemon or coconut, go for those. These are my pick all the way!
bekah p.
austin
Oreos are pretty basic, almost everyone has tried them, but if you haven't you should, they aren't healthy for you but they taste great!