BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Alyx C.
Montebello
What can you say about Oreo Cookies, they are the best comfort food ever. I have always thought chocolate should be a food group of it's own and if it was Oreo cookies would be at the top of the list. One or two Oreo's always takes care of my chocolate craving.

I have no complaints on the shipping, they arrived and were perfect. This of course is a plus but I see by some of the other reviews it isn't always the case. Broken Oreo's are just as good and very useful in recipes. Some say it is a sin to break an Oreo cookie or crush it to put it in something else, but they are so yummy other ways why not think out of the box. Break them up and stir into chocolate pudding, or as a topper over ice cream, better yet, put them in ice cream. Again crushed and stirred into a chocolate frosting or even white frosting to give the cake a different look.

One of my favorite things to do with Oreo Cookies is to crush them really really fine in a Ziploc bag. Make chocolate pudding. Find a container or use a terracotta pot that is new and cleaned. Put in the pudding, top with the crushed Oreo cookies, stick in some plastic flowers and maybe some gummy worms for a cute dessert. I call it Dirt – after the name of the recipe I use.

I wanted to mention that it is always best to store the Oreo cookies in the original container it came in or if you want to put it in a glass cookie jar that would work too.
Bonnita R.
cincinnati
Oreo is absolutely my favorite cookie period. It's a timeless classic that the entire family loves. Nothing else compairs to the deliciously Crip, chocolate cookies on the outside and the sweet, velvety cream on the inside. My favorite way to enjoy an Oreo is by completely submerging it in milk until the crisp cookie is near soggy and then eating it. I feel like that helps to melt and blend all the flavors together in my mouth like chocolate, creamy, milky harmony. The slogan says "milk's favorite cookie" well Oreo is absolutely MY favorite cookie.
Emily B.
Oreos are must have in our household! We ate them before but after finding out about our daughters peanut allergy and learning that Oreos are a safe food made us love them even more! They are a classic snack food and something my kids can take to school and not feel left out because their food is different than everyone else’s.
Vanessa S.
Covina
You know, there are many things in life that can bring people much joy. I have found over my years of personal experience when it comes to food that brings joy, Oreos has to be at the top of the list. That delicious combination of chocolate cookies and vanilla frosting just cannot be beat. And when you combine that perfect flavor with a wonderful glass of milk; can the world be any better? Yes, it could. The Oreos could come at a low price. Wait, they do!! Well, I think i've done my job. This is an easy decision now. Every time i go to Target, i get a nice package of beautifully delicious Oreos to make my day just a little bit brighter.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreos are an obsession of mine! I love dunking them into a nice cold cup of milk. My son loves them too and becomes a big chocolatey mess just to get to the cream center. Yet who blames him? It’s the best part! I don’t think I’d have to recommend them because everyone has had them, but if you haven’t here’s your que!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Who doesn’t love an Oreo?! I know me and my family do! They are the perfect milk dunking cookie! We like to make things like dirt pies and truffles with crunched up Oreos and they also make awesome pie crusts! They keep getting more and more expensive though which is a bummer other than that we love them!
Yesenia Q.
Compton, CA
They are a classic, everyones favorite, if you get tired of chips ahoy you know you go straight to oreo. Plus I like the season oreos with the different color filling especially the christmas one even though it doesn't taste any different, I dont know for me it taste better because of the holiday season.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Nothing quite beats the original Oreo. Perfect proportion of creme to cookie, and consistent with every cookie. I grew up on these and will give them to my children one day. They’re a staple in my house. Not to mention the versatility with using them in delicious dessert recipes!
Anastasiia A.
warminster

Terri S.
Sikeston, MO
Oreos are a classic cookie but are a terrible choice for a snack, simply for health reasons. I was surprised at the amount of sugar they put into just one cookie. There are definitely better choices, but if you do go for oreos, I would recommend cutting back your serving size.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.