BY OREO #9 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Alyx C.
Montebello
What can you say about Oreo Cookies, they are the best comfort food ever. I have always thought chocolate should be a food group of it's own and if it was Oreo cookies would be at the top of the list. One or two Oreo's always takes care of my chocolate craving.

I have no complaints on the shipping, they arrived and were perfect. This of course is a plus but I see by some of the other reviews it isn't always the case. Broken Oreo's are just as good and very useful in recipes. Some say it is a sin to break an Oreo cookie or crush it to put it in something else, but they are so yummy other ways why not think out of the box. Break them up and stir into chocolate pudding, or as a topper over ice cream, better yet, put them in ice cream. Again crushed and stirred into a chocolate frosting or even white frosting to give the cake a different look.

One of my favorite things to do with Oreo Cookies is to crush them really really fine in a Ziploc bag. Make chocolate pudding. Find a container or use a terracotta pot that is new and cleaned. Put in the pudding, top with the crushed Oreo cookies, stick in some plastic flowers and maybe some gummy worms for a cute dessert. I call it Dirt – after the name of the recipe I use.

I wanted to mention that it is always best to store the Oreo cookies in the original container it came in or if you want to put it in a glass cookie jar that would work too.
Tara L.
Marlton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love the Oreo Original? I love Oreo cookies. I even love them with some peanut butter, don't knock it til you try it. (: They are so good. Although I always seemed to scrape some of the icing off in the middle because I just thought it was to much for me and I don't really like all that cream filling. I am not sure why but I've always done that maybe to eat the chocolate itself LOL.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
My husband and kids love Oreos! I love purchasing them at HEB because they always have a promotion with these cookies. I usually give them one cookie a day or every other day so they don’t just want to eat sweet stuff. I have tried H-E-B brand of Oreos but it doesn’t taste the same or so my kids say.
Michelle G.
I love using oreos to make vegan friendly treats so that all of my friends can enjoy them. A super fun and cheap dessert is to crush these up and mix them with vegan cream cheese! After rolling them into balls, Then you cover them in melted dark chocolate. Delicious vegan oreo truffle!!
Mursal N.
Encino , CA
The only cookies I can never get sick of! I love to split the sandwich apart and enjoy the cream first or other times I’ll dip the cookie right into my cup of milk, so delicious. Does anyone else eat these with peanut butter? Because I do and it makes for such a great snack!!
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who the hell doesn’t like Oreos? They are so good I can’t believe that people actually like them. We eat them all the time they’re probably not the most nutritious snack for a kid or even an adult but they’re very good and everyone seems to enjoy them in my house
Shailee P.
OREOOOOOS!! The true loves of my life, probably one of the greatest inventions in food. No knock off can ever compare to the original! I always stock up when they’re on sale or at Costco, seriously I have like four packs in my basement right not!
Alyssa B.
Oreos will always be such a classic. I love how there’s always a new flavor to try, but the original Oreo will always be the best! I loved having these as a kid and I still do now. I can’t wait to try all the new flavors that are coming out soon.
Nikki B.
toledo, oh
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are ok. These cookies dont have enough creme and too much cookie. I think the cookie is just a really rich chocolate you almost have to eat it with milk or it's too much. I know you usually cant beat the original but I really prefer more cream
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Favorite snack! I have always loved to eat these and have a glass of milk along with it to dip them in! Not expensive at all and there’s no other brand like it. I grew up eating these everyday after getting home from school and still love them.
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.