Add a Photo

By OREO
#177 in Cookies
Oreo Mini Reese's™ Peanut Butter Flavor Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.

Nabisco.

Family size!
Photo (1)
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Newark, DE

Now I have another new favorite Oreo. All I can say is 'good grief', I am going to end up being as big as the side of a barn if I don't quit. I love these little munchies. They are delicious. When you need just a little bit of chocolate goodness, these are for you. My problem is when to stop. I have no will power. These thins are chocolatey , crunchy and just wonderful. I am afraid I can eat an entire bag in one evening of mindless television viewing and that is not so great. I have promised myself only to buy these when there are enough people in my house to share. I hope I keep that promise. But these thins are really good.
Marcia H.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI

I was very excited to try these peanut butter creme filled Oreos because I usually like anything with a chocolate and peanut butter combination. These did not really live up to my excitement. The peanut butter flavor seems a bit fake to me, it needs more of the peanut butter flavor that a Reese's peanut butter cup would have and a little less of the creme taste. My teenage daughter loved these though so I think it just depends on personal preference. I may have just had my hopes set a bit too high before I tried them.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Flower Mound, TX

I got these to eat the day of my bikini competition after only eating tilapia and asparagus for 3 months. They were seriously the most amazing orgasmic experience I have ever put in my mouth. Reese's and Oreos are my 2 fav so it only makes sense I would love this combination, and the little size cookies are perfect for snacking. Heart eyes all day
Ivanna W.
Ivanna W.
Pompano Beach, FL

Let's just start with AMAZING! When you thought Oreos could not get better think again. I already love Oreos and Reese's separately but together...... OMG it is like something that just came out of the gates of heaven or little unicorn droplets. LOL. but if you have never tried this and you love Oreos and Reese's....well your in for a treat.
Heather S.
Heather S.

I love anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Of course when I saw these oreos I HAD to try them. I am skeptical about different flavors of oreos because I love the original so much, however this has become a staple in my home. I recommend going out of your comfort zone and trying these. You will NOT be disappointed.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

These were good, I really am a Reeses lover so when they came out with these I had to try them. I didn't get a chance to try them in regular size because they were sold out everywhere, but the minis were just enough. Good taste, but I love the original thins they have come out with.. Those can be finished in one day lol
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

I love the oreos, but the mini version is a delight, perfect for your kids snacking, delicious combines the original orca with an adorable new presentation that delights the whole family! But what makes it so special is its delicious taste between sweet and savory chocolate with peanut butter, a real treat!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Philadelphia, PA

These Oreos are my all time favorite! It combines my top favorite things - cookies and Reese's peanut butter. They make a great snack and hit the spot when you're craving something sweet. They also make great ice cream topping! My only complaint is that they could use more filling, but I'm just gluttonous.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL

I love all Oreos! Oreo can't make a bad cookie. They have had so many different variasions to the original and all of them are yummy. My favorites are double stuffed, mint, and of course the peanut butter. The best way to enjoy these is to dunk them in milk and soak them until they are a little mushy.
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Valparaiso, IN

These cookies had a somewhat stale taste to them. However, they definitely fulfilled my peanut butter craving. The creme was a perfect Reese's filling. I'm not sure I would grab them off the shelf just because. However, if you ever need to satisfy a craving, these definitely succeed.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ

Do they taste like real Reese's peanut butter?
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX

Do these taste any good and are they better than the original Oreos?
Tamika G.
Tamika G.

Are these still sold in stores? I haven't been able to find them!

Join Now