Oreo Mega Stuf Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Stephanie J.Oreo Mega Stuf Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Ericka C.Oreo Mega Stuf Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Lucia G.

BY OREO #23 in Cookies

Oreo cookies - mega stuf 13.2 oz see more...

• How do you eat an Oreo?8 Answers
  • How do these taste compared to the double stuffed oreos? Are they b...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i haven'ts seen ...8 Answers
Oreo Mega Stuf Sandwich Cookies
  • "These are awesome and considering that the inside is all my girls eat and put back the cookie part I know they are glad for double stuffed" in 6 reviews
Mary P.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Uummm.... Yes please!!! Can never go wrong with a classic Oreo cookie. Let me just say that first off. We really love Oreos in the summer because you bring them with us go around the campfire. Then we toaster marshmallows. And then we stuff them inside of an Oreo. We call it a "smoreo"!! Also if you use a fork and stick it inside of the icing in the middle so that you can use that to dunk your Oreo into your glass of milk and you won't get your fingers in your milk. Just a couple life hacks for you!
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Oreos are great. MEGA stuff Oreos are the bomb diggity and don't even need the reseal because once you crack this package open you can consider them GONE.

These are truly the perfect cookie for dipping in chocolate for holiday cookies, stashing under your bed for a late night snack, or hiding in your car so you can keep them all to yourself. In fact what I suggest is that you order two packages: one yourself (for the aforementioned stashing) and share the other one, then everyone is happy
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Okay so I'm an oreo lover. After having this amazingly stuffed oreo, having the regular Oreos or even the Double stuffed oreo, I can't go back. Having the mega stuffed is better than anything and balances with the cookie better (in my opinion) than having the regular Oreo amount.
They are definitely worth buying when on sale, however they do give you less per package so be warned!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
If you're one of those people who prefer the cream over the cookie you will fall in love with these. They have a ton of the cream in the middle and definitely tastes more like the cream but has the crunch of the cookie. They are always a fun thing to eat and a staple to my snack foods. Only thing is is that you get more product with the original cookies. Will repurchase again.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
I love these MUCH more than the normal Oreo's. I have always loved icing, I can eat it right out of the tub. so when I saw these at the store I knew for a fact these would be perfect for me. They are quite sweet and they have the perfect amount of filling (not too much or too little). If you have never tried these you will certainly have too!!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Oreos are classic and delicious, so I'll always give them at least three stars. However, the price of these are so high and there are so little cookies! The double stuf is just as good, almost as much cream and way less money! Sure a dollar or two isn't that much, but if you're a penny pincher, I'd go with just the double stuff!
Jessa H.
Jessa H.
Grass Valley, CA
I love the double stuff Oreos so when I saw these I kind of freaked out! lol. They are pretty good but maybe there is just a little too much "stuff"? I did not feel good about myself eating these lets just say that. Guilty pleasure much? I recommend that you at least try them if you are a double stuff fan.
jena e.
jena e.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So happy Oreo, my favorite cookie, came out with the mega stuff. No surprise that the stuffing is my favorite part and these things have a lot of stuffing. One down side is these are addicting and not at all healthy. I'm the typical Oreo eater and find they are best served with a nice cold glass of milk
Traci R.
Traci R.
Oh boy! These are the best! I've been a fan of double stuf my whole life and these are even better! They're readily available and reasonably priced! I can eat a whole package of double stuf...which is not good...these satisfy my craving with only a few cookies! You need to try these. Right now!
Mairangelica L.
Mairangelica L.
Better than conventional Oreo is this preciousness. Oreo mega sandwich with much cream in the middle is a delight to disfrutrar. If the accompany of something salty will make the perfect balance and do not get tired of this combination. The oreos simply are the perfect dessert for any occasion
Nicole p.
Nicole p.
Sebastian, TX
Do you like eating these with milk?
Amy R.
Amy R.
Bronx, NY
How do you eat an Oreo?
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i haven'ts seen the mega size only the double stuffed.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
How do these Oreos compare to the regular double stufs? Is there a noticeable difference?
Bunna L.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Have you ever tried to dunk it in pb&j? Yum