BY OREO #79 in Cookies

Oreo cookies - mega stuf 13.2 oz see more...

• How do you eat an Oreo?8 Answers
  • Whats Your favorite Oreo flavor? I've only had the origional7 Answers
  • How do these taste compared to the double stuffed oreos? Are they...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are awesome and considering that the inside is all my girls eat and put back the cookie part I know they are glad for double stuffed" in 6 reviews
Hannah L.
Honestly I love Oreos, but the mega stuf are the way to go. I recently found out about these and after trying them, these will now be my go to Oreo. They have a lot of filling so if you don’t like that, I wouldn’t recommend these. But if the filling is your favorite part of an Oreo then you will love these!
mariah m.
I have a very severe weakness for oreos and milk. I try to only eat one or two but it ends up being a whole row, I know I am not the only one that that happens to. DELICIOUS treat. The mega stuff I tried out of accident, thinking I was getting the double stuffed oreos but I got mega stuff. There is not too much of the middle filling to me, I think that they are so good. I don't need as many now but I still get so addicted to them. Mixed very well with milk.
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
I think everyone loves Oreos. The creme in between the cookies is so yummy and they’re really good with milk or used in recipes. They’re a classic. My only dislike about them is they turn your teeth black after eating them.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oreo Mega Stuf Sandwich Cookies of course these are awesome it's double cream the best part of the whole cookie. I love the extra stuffing. Definitely recommend this to Oreo lovers. Totally gonna buy this again.
Jaclyn V.
Oreos are my favorite cookie of all time. There are no cons to Oreos. Never. All pros. Oreos are affordable, and there’s usually a coupon on the packaging for you to use. I highly recommend Oreos to those who have never had Oreos. It’s life changing. Oreos just makes you feel good when you need something sweet. I love the multiple flavors they have, but original is by far my favorite.
Annie C.
What can you say? They're chocolate cookies with a ton of creme filling. What's not to like? (Besides how calorie-ridden and unhealthy they are, not that you mind if you're eating them anyway.)
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Anything other than normal Oreos I don’t mess with except these only because they are AMAZING. I’m more of a cream person so the triple stuffed is an amazing addition to the delicious cookie.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
My absolute favorite cookie. The filling is the best part, so these mega-stuffed cookies out did themselves. They are best dipped in a glass of milk before being eaten. Oreos are perfect for movie nights or as a snack at tailgates, etc. when you don't have time for homemade cookies. Everyone loves them, and there definitely won't be any leftover.
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
Sooo much filling that it’s almost too much! (Not really though!) the original cookie that is still living up to its name! Best cookie, definitely recommend and it’s always on sale!
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
Lmao probably the best thing ever. The filling in the cookie is the best part. This is for those people who love Oreos and always want their cookies to have more filling on the inside. Mega stuff might be going a little bit too far because the double stuff are just find, but I’ll still definitely eat these lol.
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i haven'ts seen the mega size only the double stuffed.
Amy R.
Bronx, NY
How do you eat an Oreo?
Nicole p.
Sebastian, TX
Do you like eating these with milk?
Megan C.
Whats Your favorite Oreo flavor? I've only had the origional
Dawn H.
How do these Oreos compare to the regular double stufs? Is there a noticeable difference?