BY OREO #13 in Cookies

Oreo cookies - mega stuf 13.2 oz see more...

• Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i haven'ts see...9 Answers
  • How do you eat an Oreo?8 Answers
  • Whats Your favorite Oreo flavor? I've only had the origional7 Answers
Oreo Mega Stuf Sandwich Cookies
  • "These are awesome and considering that the inside is all my girls eat and put back the cookie part I know they are glad for double stuffed" in 6 reviews
Stephanie S.
Loveland
Oreo somehow managed to make their classic cookie even better. These cookies are borderline criminally good. For those of us who fantasize about our Oreos having an even cookie/icing ratio, we can find solace in these. You get fewer cookies in a pack than their original counterpart (or even the Double), but it’s worth buying two packs for.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis , IN
Ok I can’t believe I’m saying this . All my life this would have been a dream but when I got these it just seemed like there was so much filling that it didn’t taste like and Oreo ... Ik Ik how could I feel this way more filling better I. My book but for some reason it just wasn’t the same
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There is too much frosting in this one. I guess if you really love the oreo frosting then you might like these but it just throws off the whole flavor of the Oreo. They are a little more pricey than the originals too, I really think if you want more frosting just stick to double stuffed.
Juan B.
winter park
Oreo Mega Stuffed cookies are awesome with some milk I dip them until they’re very soft before I devour the tasty treat. I love snacking on Oreos after lunch and I like to eat them piece by piece. I completely take the cookie apart lick the cream and eat the two cookies separately.
Rasa D.
I love Oreo cookies but I have come to realize that I do not like the frosting white creams in the middle so the megastuff was not one of my favs so I removed the creamy stuff inside I purchased them at family dollar for three bucks
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
Oreos are amazing! The mega stuffed are the best, because there’s so much filling and that’s the best part!! Definitely addicting, but they’re a great price and you can find them anywhere, so that’s not a problem! You can even use them in baking, so they’re versatile!
Caitlyn A.
Now while I love Oreos, especially dipping them in milk, the mega Stuffed Oreos might be just a little too much filling unless that is the only reason you eat Oreos, then this is the cookie for you! While I'm not complaining, there is just a lot of cream filling!
Kate H.
This is truly actually double stuffed, since the double is actually only 1.5x the amount of icing/filling. They’re super thick and really great with milk. Originals don’t often benefit from “improvements” but Oreo managed to make the original even better.
Jasmine S.
Lancaster, PA
I just tried the Mega Stuff Oreo. How did I not know these exist? The filling is amazing and thick! Oreos will forever be a favorite of mine and the Mega Stuff is no different! If you’re an Oreo lover like me the Mega Stuff is on your next grocery list!
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i haven'ts seen the mega size only the double stuffed.
Amy R.
Bronx, NY
How do you eat an Oreo?
Nicole p.
Sebastian, TX
Do you like eating these with milk?
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats Your favorite Oreo flavor? I've only had the origional
Dawn H.
How do these Oreos compare to the regular double stufs? Is there a noticeable difference?