BY OREO

Tish C.
Modesto, CA
It's that time of season where it's All About Pumpkin Spice! If you're a pumpkin spice and everything's nice kind of person you'll want to get these!
Jennifer I.
wallaceburg, on
these were a huge hit in my house although they are my fave so I don't like sharing them
haha
Tiffany M.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A fall favorite!!! Definitely the best of both worlds to satisfy your sweet tooth and get in the holiday spirit
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good taste . Not too strong not to bad, I buy them every year for thanksgiving season. I would recommend them and they dont compare to any pumpkin spice cookies out there .
Victoria G.
These are so delicious!!! When I saw these at the store I instantly knew I needed to try them because I love pumpkin, fall, and anything that goes along with the season (Halloween 🎃) Anyway, I tried them and immediately fell in love. I wish they had them year round. They kind of have gingerbread flavor to them that I absolutely love. If you're thinking of trying them... Do it!!!!!
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
These are so good better than I expected I highly recommend for this fall season I can't stop eating theses soooo addicting
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
These are pretty good. They’re perfect with a big glass of cold milk. Perfect for fall weather.
Daniee R.
Pumpkin flavor!!!!! My favorite season flavor and this cookies are amazing! Taste like home made by far
Cheyenne O.
My mom buys pumpkin everything so of course this had to be in the mix. They are super good I love dunking them into milk!
hannah p.
san antonio, tx
Oh. My. Gosh. These are the best dang Oreo cookies there has EVER been. I never wanted to share them when I had them.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?