BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

KARLA G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This products are great product because it’s easy to use and easy to get and it works I just love it
Adriana V.
I like the cookie part but the cream is just for me. pumpkin on a cookie isnt the best choice. Maybe strawberry would be better!!
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
These are the most disgusting Oreos I have ever had! The idea that they are supposed to be pumpkin spice is not accurate. They taste more like clove on a cracker.
Elif P.
So good! Would buy again for sure. Would also reccomend for the price given. Have a great day!
Kristi B.
Such a perfect flavor combination! I also love that these are VEGAN! I wish these were carried year round, but I guess I will just have to stock up! I am a sucker for anything pumpkin spice flavored lol!
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
So if I could find these in bulk and but like 20 of them I think I would. I found them year before last before Halloween and then they disappeared. I was so sad. I was very pregnant at the time too so they were my life. And I sincerely think that they need to have these EVERYWHERE during fall. Like the whole fall season. Not just one month. August straight through the last day of November. Every year.
Lois Y.
Mckeesport
I love these Oreo’s. I am a huge pumpkin fan and these cookies do not disappoint. The filing is the best. I hope they keep on making these,
Nathan C.
I love all Oreo flavors but this one by far is the best I've ever tried . I don't usually like pumpkin but in this oreo , omg so f**ken delicious.
Jessica Q.
Love anything pumpkin and these were not a disappointment. Great flavour! Affordable and fun for the fall season.
Melissa M.
Elgin, IL
This was one of my least favorite of the limited edition varieties. Of course I'm not crazy about pumpkin spice either, so...
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?