BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Ummmm hello! Pumpkin spice with a vanilla Oreo cookie. Heck yeah! Loved these cookies. The only way they could be better is if they sold them in the Oreo thins version. I love the crisp ones of the Oreo thins! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for next year.
Amanda S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you enjoy anything pumpkin spice you need to buy these. They’re a seasonal product so they’re usually a little more expensive than the normal version of these but they’re so worth it. The pumpkin flavor is perfect and the vanilla cookie they matched it with makes it that much better. My only complaint is that they only have these out for a limited time once a year.
Sara B.
Love the limited edition Oreos, they always come out with something and it’s more delicious than the previous. I got 10 packages of these before they were gone because they are just THAT GOOD!!!
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
Oreos are the best cookie out there. I always have them around. My absolute favorite cookie. I don’t love this flavor, though. You can buy them anywhere.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Oreo has a number of limited edition flavors. It seems they are always coming up with new varieties. I'm a fan of pumpkin spice and these cookies don't disappoint. They are only available for a short time in the fall so you have too get them whenever you see them.
kmendo31
I was not a fan of these holiday flavored Oreos. The pumpkin spice had too much spice flavor and not enough pumpkin flavor.
Hayley L.
stuart
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chips are very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the chips is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out! Great for the holidays.
Sabrina P.
Sarnia, ON
I wish these were in stores year round!! And I hope they bring them back! I had bought these and I tucked them away upstairs in my room so no one else would eat them haha
These are good. The pumpkin spice flavor is good, it’s just too sweet even for a cookie
Ashley C.
Dillonvale, OH
I love this Oreos there so delicious I love this cookies so much they good with glass of milk I love pumpkin anything
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?