BY OREO

Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
Pumpkin is my favorite flavor, and autumn is my favorite for the pumpkin spice everything! These Oreos, however, taught me the hard way that just because it says pumpkin spice does not mean it is tasty. I ate two just to make sure I really hated them, then tossed them in frustration.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
Was pretty dissapointed in these. Very sweet and do not taste like pumpkin spice at all. Would not buy again.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Didn't care for this kind they weren't that good . Expected them to taste way better then they did
Brianne P.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Oreo needs to stop with the crazy flavors.  This tasted so artificial I couldn't even finish the package.  The color is off putting and did not make me feel like I was eating a quality Oreo product.  It was way too sugary, even for a cookie.  It also seemed soggy and just way below the Oreo standards.
Jaclynne G.
winnipeg, MB
I hate Oreos... not sure why I thought I would like these. They are way sweeter and grosser than the regular cookies
Amanda G.
These are so gross. Don't waste your money- they're way too sugary, too heavy on the flavoring, and the aftertaste is horrible. The only thing I liked was the golden cookie. If I could give it one point on the star, I would. They're that bad.
Stacey H.
Eastpointe, MI
these were awful, dont ever bring these back. companies are getting too carried away with pumpkin cant we just keep it to pie
Rusty J.
Richmond Hill, NY
I found this to taste way too chemically and fake! Def not one of their better flavors
Irene T.
I don't recommend this cookies unless you are a big fan of pumpin spice flavor because for me they just tasted like a scented candle.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?