BY OREO #91 in Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
These are the most disgusting Oreos I have ever had! The idea that they are supposed to be pumpkin spice is not accurate. They taste more like clove on a cracker.
Iveta b.
Did not enjoy these at all had a weird after taste and smelt was just of putting for me
Tammy V.
Normally love Oreos but did not care for these at all. The whole package ended up in the trash. Stick with cream filled.
kmendo31
I was not a fan of these holiday flavored Oreos. The pumpkin spice had too much spice flavor and not enough pumpkin flavor.
Dani P.
These actually went stale in our cupboard. No one could stomach them. Everyone thought they would be good but we were definitely let down!
coreen v.
If you like pumpkin spiced everything you just might be disappointed. The flavor is off, I will not purchase again.
Danielle Y.
Placentia, CA
Gross!! The taste is too artificial. I’m not an Oreo fan but these are horrible. Bought these at stater Bros.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
Pumpkin is my favorite flavor, and autumn is my favorite for the pumpkin spice everything! These Oreos, however, taught me the hard way that just because it says pumpkin spice does not mean it is tasty. I ate two just to make sure I really hated them, then tossed them in frustration.
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Was pretty dissapointed in these. Very sweet and do not taste like pumpkin spice at all. Would not buy again.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Didn't care for this kind they weren't that good . Expected them to taste way better then they did
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?