BY OREO #91 in Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
So if I could find these in bulk and but like 20 of them I think I would. I found them year before last before Halloween and then they disappeared. I was so sad. I was very pregnant at the time too so they were my life. And I sincerely think that they need to have these EVERYWHERE during fall. Like the whole fall season. Not just one month. August straight through the last day of November. Every year.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
These Oreos are disgusting and taste like autumn candles, but that's part of their charm. Bought these with friends at Target and used them as a pickup line to ask the cashier out. They put me in the festive mood at the right time of year. Hope they continue year after year!
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Oreo has a number of limited edition flavors. It seems they are always coming up with new varieties. I'm a fan of pumpkin spice and these cookies don't disappoint. They are only available for a short time in the fall so you have too get them whenever you see them.
Amanda S.
If you enjoy anything pumpkin spice you need to buy these. They’re a seasonal product so they’re usually a little more expensive than the normal version of these but they’re so worth it. The pumpkin flavor is perfect and the vanilla cookie they matched it with makes it that much better. My only complaint is that they only have these out for a limited time once a year.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty! Not healthy at all lol but Super tasty! Super tasty! Super tasty!
Gilberto L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreo's. But pumpkin spice Oreo's??? OMG these were so amazing. I haven't had pumpkin spice anything in cool while cause for some reason it usually isn't vegan???
Kristi B.
Such a perfect flavor combination! I also love that these are VEGAN! I wish these were carried year round, but I guess I will just have to stock up! I am a sucker for anything pumpkin spice flavored lol!
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
These are the most disgusting Oreos I have ever had! The idea that they are supposed to be pumpkin spice is not accurate. They taste more like clove on a cracker.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Ummmm hello! Pumpkin spice with a vanilla Oreo cookie. Heck yeah! Loved these cookies. The only way they could be better is if they sold them in the Oreo thins version. I love the crisp ones of the Oreo thins! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for next year.
Megan M.
Cocoa
These are an awesome snack if you like pumpkin and graham crackers. You can find these at any grocery store during the fall season. They are not expensive. They are a great snack and they do fill you up.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?