BY OREO

Diana H.
I bought this around October and omg they're so good! Crunchy and sweet! I swear I can't have just one! I love the vanilla flavor mixed in with the pumpkin spice, such a great combination! I would definitely recommend others to try this!
Amanda M.
New Hudson, MI
I seldom try the limited edition Oreos but the Pumpkin Spice variety intrigued me.
I couldn't even finish one cookie. They took "spice" and ran with it. I was hoping for something a little sweeter and I just couldn't stomach this flavor.
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love pumpkin spice anything so when I found these Oreos I was very excited!! They did not disappoint. They're absolutely delicious. They are better than I expected them to be to be honest. Try them out!
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Im not one for Oreos really and i am also one of the people who is annoyed with the pumpkin spice overkill but dayum are these good as heck. i could eat a whole bag of these right now. they are tasty af and i love that fall oreo taste
Skylar S.
Norfolk, VA
I jump for joy every time I see these out. My favorite cookie is Oreos, and my old roommate's dad works for nabisco so they surprised me sign ten packages of these, and they were gone within a month! I was so unhealthy but so worth every bite.
Vanessa W.
These were okay. They were not as good as other pumpkin spice foods I have had. I love pumpkin flavored things. October is my favorite month in part of this. I don't think I would purchase these again.
Jocelyn M.
I wish these were available all year round! I love all things pumpkin and this is no different. The flavor is fantastic and the Oreo crunch makes it different than other pumpkin goodies. If you like pumpkin you need to try these and I promise you won't be disappointed
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin spice flavored, so I bought these and was not disappointed. They are Oreos so obviously they should be eaten in moderation, but they are seasonal, cheap, and tasty.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purchased these Oreo pumpkin spice Oreos from Walmart and while I love pumpkin spice I didn't realize how amazing these cookies are they are perfect delicious and amazing I love them just the perfect amount of pumpkin spice
Brooke D.
Ventura, CA
I love these for the fall! They're pretty sweet, so I can only eat a few at a time really, but they're so delicious. They're also not that expensive and they come with a lot in each pack, so they end up lasting me for weeks. Definitely would recommend them!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?