BY OREO

Destini W.
Destini W.
Carson , CA
I love the original Oreos and the mint ones, here he only ones I'll eat, but I got these for my dorm for Halloween and they were really good. Went quickly too lol.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Pumpkin everything is amazing! These hit the pumpkin pie flavor right on the mark! The only thing that can improve these is a big glass of milk and double stuffed!
Lor A.
Lor A.
These are unbelievably delicious, omg. Didn't think oreos could get any better, but they cashed in on the cultural phenomenon of pumpkin spice in a beautiful way!
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
Blakely
These cookies are so good! The only thing I don't like is the packaging they go bad after being open for 2 days. I'd pay the extra money for the better packaging
Laticha B.
Laticha B.
Durham, NC
I love Pumpkin spice anything so they really hit the spot with me. With a cold glass of milk they are so good for a long day of work. Good way to treat yourself.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
These are wonderful!!!! They taste amazing! They are a bit sweet but not enough where I can't eat them. I bought these at Walmart and they were at a good price.
Denisa G.
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
I wasn't a fan of these... but then again I'm not crazy about any of the newer variations of Oreos. I absolutely adore the original Oreos. No other comes close.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Cowpens, SC
I thought these would be gross but I was wrong .. if your a "typical white girl" then pumpkin spice Oreos are the go to they taste just like the Starbucks drink
Amy R.
Amy R.
I loved these Oreos! The scent and flavor is a perfect representation of Pumpkin Spice. The aroma is actually very strong, but the flavor isn't as overbearing.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Yum yummy you can only get these doing holiday around thankgiving and these are so yummy that when I find them I stack up on them yes they cost a little extra
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.