BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Destini W.
Carson , CA
I love the original Oreos and the mint ones, here he only ones I'll eat, but I got these for my dorm for Halloween and they were really good. Went quickly too lol.
Lor A.
These are unbelievably delicious, omg. Didn't think oreos could get any better, but they cashed in on the cultural phenomenon of pumpkin spice in a beautiful way!
Laticha B.
Durham, NC
I love Pumpkin spice anything so they really hit the spot with me. With a cold glass of milk they are so good for a long day of work. Good way to treat yourself.
Keshia M.
Blakely
These cookies are so good! The only thing I don't like is the packaging they go bad after being open for 2 days. I'd pay the extra money for the better packaging
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
I wasn't a fan of these... but then again I'm not crazy about any of the newer variations of Oreos. I absolutely adore the original Oreos. No other comes close.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
These are wonderful!!!! They taste amazing! They are a bit sweet but not enough where I can't eat them. I bought these at Walmart and they were at a good price.
Christina C.
Chesnee , SC
I thought these would be gross but I was wrong .. if your a "typical white girl" then pumpkin spice Oreos are the go to they taste just like the Starbucks drink
Lily B.
Draper
These Oreos were actually pretty good, I didn't think they would be but they are! I just usually don't like the golden cookies but with this filling it works!
Allison E.
These are prefect for anyone who loves pumpkin, like myself. Sweet cookie paired with pumpkin cream, I look forward to the fall when I can purchase them again
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Yum yummy you can only get these doing holiday around thankgiving and these are so yummy that when I find them I stack up on them yes they cost a little extra
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?