BY OREO

Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
These are so yummy. They also smell good. If you like pumpkin I think you would like these at this time of year I buy these because it's obviously Halloween time and I just personally think that having like pumpkin related something Halloween related is really good and I bought these not so long ago and I finish them because I love them I love pump pumpkin.❤️
Regina V.
Stoughton , MA
I'm not a fan of pumpkin but these are pretty good. I wish they would do a cream cheese frosting swirl with the pumpkin cream. These are great during the fall and super tasty with a steaming cup of our favorite hot tea.
Katie C.
Overland Park, KS
OH my gosh these things are good. Dangerously good. I love oreos, always have. During the fall, I love the taste of pumpkin and these do the job! They're really sweet, but with a nice pumpkin taste. Great with milk, as always. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
These were amazing! I love all things pumpkin spice and will def purchase again! lets change it up and add some chocolate cookie tho! pumpkin and chocolate go great together! love that oreo branches out with their flavors! great taste and great item!
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
These are kinda weird, kind good. I like the idea, but the pumpkin spice flavor is a little off and not the best. Although, I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice to start with. I don't know if I would buy again.
Andrea H.
These are so good because they are the perfect fall snack and they taste good. Kids love it and adults too. I recommend this to you too. Its so yummy and a bliss, trust me u dont want to miss. Its sweet and its sour and ill even eat them in the shower
Ashley W.
Austin, TX
I love all things pumpkin but these were kind of disappointing. I didn't know what I was expecting but I felt they were lacking something. I definitely finished the package but I don't think I would repurchase.
Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are are pretty good. A bit too sweet for me, though. Not a bad price and good for this time of year. Less of a pumpkin taste, but more of the spice taste. If that sounds like something you would enjoy, I would definitely give these a try.
Alexa M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pumpkin spice everything is my motto in the fall so I obviously had to buy these! They're delicious! I think they have a good pumpkin spice flavor without it being overwhelming. Plus it's the vanilla Oreo cookie which makes for a good pair.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I love these cookies! I love all things pumpkin spice, and these definitely do the trick. They are spicy enough- but still very sweet. I do wish they came in the original chocolate cookie, but I don't mind the golden cookie. They are just delicious, and if you like pumpkin treats.. you will not be disappointed!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?