BY OREO

Buy on Target
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Dublin, OH
Probably my favorite Oreos there are. I first tried them around halloween and it was my favorite. recommend for anyone who love pumpkin and Oreos! very different taste but tastes so good!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I love pumpkin pie! These are delicious. Great blend of the famous Oreo crunch and hint of vanilla PLUS all the yumminess of fall! I am totally okay these are limited edition/seasonal. :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like these. I am not a fan of the PSL from Starbucks, and am glad these do no taste that strong. They do not give off a strong pumpkin flavor and are sweet. i give these two thumbs up.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These Oreos are the only flavored ones besides the original that I like, and they are amazing! I can only find them seasonally and they literally fly off the shelves at my local stores!
Dariyan H.
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love any thing pumpkin and these Oreos taste so good. I prefer these over other pumpkin cookies. I would say a good price. Bought at Walmart but only seasonal. Definitely recommend
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clintwood, VA
The best Oreos EVER!!! My favorite two things are Oreos and pumpkin and they are together in this cookie. I wish it wasn't just a limited time thing. I would eat them year round.
Shalisha C.
Shalisha C.
Jersey City, NJ
Oreos are so good. I love all the different flavors. I like the pumpkin flavor but it lacks the comfort that the regular oreos give. This one keeps you up a bit with its bite.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Fort Pierce, FL
Delicious and festive Oreos! Perfect fit any pumpkin spice lover! Really makes you feel like it's Fall. Purchased from target and definitely recommend them to everyone !
Brickell D.
Brickell D.
Florence , AZ
These where not as bad as I thought they would be. I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice but I thought the idea of the cookie was cute. Overalls the cookie tasted pretty good.
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I just tried these and they are quite good! Strong pumpkin spices flavor, more so than pumpkin. I definitly recommend trying these if you love pumpkin spice anything.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.