BY OREO #91 in Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pumkin pie. These were the perfect cookies to satisty my taste buds. Not healthy but still a great treat! It is upsetting that these are not readily available all year long. The ingredients taste a bit artificial but I still recommend them to others.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
everyone always waits for these to come out every year, I must admit I prefer the chocolate cookie version but I do not eat oreos anymore. They are definitely affordable and I pick them up for friends with kids to have a treat in the house that they can eat.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
UMMM no. I bought these thinking they were going to taste so good and like pumpkin. When I tried it, it was sweet but it didn't taste like pumpkin. It tasted so fake and artificial. I hope they could use real ingredients with these kinds of creations.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
To me, this didn't taste like pumpkin. It sounded interesting so I thought I would try it for the holiday season but it was pretty bland. It felt like a normal cookie with food dye to alter the color. I would prefer to buy the regular cookies though.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not big on Pumpkin anything, but These cookies are thankfully one of them! I also loved the Fruit Punch ones they came out with one spring or summer, as well as the thins in mint. I'm not one for mint unless its a small altoid.

highly recommend
Juan M.
Can't wait for these to come back out in the fall. I love Oreos and the oreo brand period, but really love this pumpkin spice flavor. The cookie is rich and the creme doesn't taste artificial or weird, it tastes just like pumpkin spice should and I will purchase when they are back in stores.
Kylie H.
Lehi, UT
Love these! I have to buy everything pumpkin spice and this doesn't disappoint at all! I did wonder how they would taste with the chocolate cookie part though.. The box was smaller than usual but I guess they away with it being pumpkin spice. PUT THEM IN A MILKSHAKE!!! You can thank me later #basicb
Lexie M.
Charlotte, NC
I wish there was a little bit more pumpkin flavor in the cream. They are still a lot better than a lot of the other pumpkin spice flavored things other there. I would even go as far as to say that this may be the best flavor Oreo has put out.
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Seasonal Oreos are sometimes hit or miss. This flavor is in the middle. Pros include the gimmick of it being a fall flavor and color and are different from the originals. Cons include the taste. While it is not horrible, it tastes very artificially made. I would say that there are healthier alternatives in the market. I would recommend for those who really love the taste of Pumpkin Spice, but I would not repurchase.
Jessica M.
I tried these on a wim and I could not put the package away! I love anything pumpkin and these were no exception! These were so delicious! Oreo has done it again! The worst part of these Oreo's was that they are only seasonal! I took to a Bible study group and everyone loved them!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?