BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Sarah T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried these on a whim and absolutely loved them! They are sweet, but not too sweet for an Oreo. Definitely recommend to those who like the pumpkin taste!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Holly crap these are amazing.! Perfect for anyone who lives the PSL life around fall. It's full of flavor but not over powering. It balances beautifully.
Hillary R.
Obsessed with these ! Every fall season they are released I buy at least 4 boxes! They don't taste artificial at all '! Taste great paired with milk !
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
It's that time of season where it's All About Pumpkin Spice! If you're a pumpkin spice and everything's nice kind of person you'll want to get these!
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
My boyfriend loves Oreo especially the flavors they randomly come out with. These are like his white girl pumpkin spice latte addiction during fall.
Brittany N.
I was pretty skeptical about these when they first came out but I was so wrong! They are absolutely delicious in a way that only an Oreo can be.
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
These are great, I love all of oreos products but they really did good with these. I get them at Walmart and they are super inexpensive!
Nicole H.
AWESOME!! I am a pumpkin freak! When I saw these I had to try them and now I'm addicted!!! It's a shame they won't be around all year!
Kaitlyn M.
By far one of the best flavors of oreos yet! Brings out the basic girl in me with pumpkin spice :) Literally taste just like a pumpkin
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
Very good! Perfect for fall and not too sweet! Definitely wish they were healthier! Worth all the sugar and carbs to every last crumb!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.