BY OREO

Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Mesa, AZ
I wish these Oreos were available year round. They are so tasty and hit the spot when you are needing a pumpkin spice pick me up! They are full of yummy flavor. I highly recommend these to friends and family!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
Tastes very cinnamony. If you like that kind of spiced dessert you might like these. I can't really eat too many of these, but my family chows down on them. Not a big fan, they are really artificial tasting.
Nelofer S.
Nelofer S.
Glenview, IL
These cookies are absolutely delicious. You wouldn't think it, but they have a yummy tang to them. I love purchasing and sampling different Oreo flavors, and I would definitely buy this again next Halloween.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Sacramento, CA
These taste just like pumpkin pie! It's like having mini pumpkin pies that you can easily take with you anywhere. They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor; however, they may be too sweet for some.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love pumpkin spice anything so when I found these Oreos I was very excited!! They did not disappoint. They're absolutely delicious. They are better than I expected them to be to be honest. Try them out!
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is like pumpkin pie. So awesome. I love it because instead of indulging in a piece of pie, I can just grab one of these cookies! Totally reminds me of the holidays. I wish they were around all year!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Oxnard, CA
My favorite time of the year is fall and nothin is better than having some pumpkin spice Oreos. Regular Oreos are great just imagine pumpkin spice Oreos? Thy just melt in your mouth! Definelty amazing!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
These were okay. They were not as good as other pumpkin spice foods I have had. I love pumpkin flavored things. October is my favorite month in part of this. I don't think I would purchase these again.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin spice flavored, so I bought these and was not disappointed. They are Oreos so obviously they should be eaten in moderation, but they are seasonal, cheap, and tasty.
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Harlingen, TX
Omg these cookies are like you died and went to heaven. I love fall its my fav all year and when these cookies. Came out i biught 10 packs to last for 4 months. It made it seems like fall never left
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.