BY OREO

Buy on Target
Summer R.
Summer R.
I LOVE THESE LIMITED EDITION PUMPKIN SPICE OREO COOKIES. I just tried them for the first time and they exceeded my expectations! They were not pricey and the taste of them were so good that I nee to go out and buy more!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
Combining my two favorite items was the best thing ever created. Oreos and pumpkins. This was so yummy. I want more. I wish they were an all year round product and hope that this comes back so I can enjoy it ever more.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
my husband loves these cookies. I do not, though. I think the shortbread cookie is not anywhere near as tasty as the chocolate cookie and even though I love pumpkin pie, I don't care for just pumpkin spice products.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Mexia, TX
Omg these cookies were the best ever. Of all the different Oreos flavors this is the best aside from the original. The price stays the same and never varies which is awesome. All in all great smell, flavor and all.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
These are kinda weird, kind good. I like the idea, but the pumpkin spice flavor is a little off and not the best. Although, I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice to start with. I don't know if I would buy again.
Erika B.
Erika B.
So I loved these when I first tried them. However the filling begins to taste like a lotiony wax. It's not a good flavor. Initially it tastes fine, but then your taste buds realize that something isn't quite right.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
If you have a super sweet tooth and crave the cult classic pumpkin spice flavor, definitely give these a try! The cookie is nice and soft, easy to bite into and the cream filling is the perfect pumpkin pie flavor.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Walkertown, NC
These are my favorite limited edition cookie Oreo us come out with. I look forward to fall every year and stock up on these when I see they're back in stock. If you love pumpkin spice anything you will love these
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Austin, TX
I love all things pumpkin but these were kind of disappointing. I didn't know what I was expecting but I felt they were lacking something. I definitely finished the package but I don't think I would repurchase.
Ka K.
Ka K.
My favorite Oreo special flavor, as soon as the leaves start changing color, I look for these babies. The golden Oreos perfectly complement the pumpkin spice center that tastes far better than the famed "PSL".
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.