BY OREO

Carolyn C.
Syracuse, NY
These were underwhelming and frankly gross. Just because "pumpkin spice" is trending in the Fall gives Nabisco no excuse to go and create these. The flavor was SO SUGARY. I prefer the original Oreo variety and always will. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel, Oreo.
Jolianna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Every year when these come out I run around like a chicken with my head cut off they are so good I get so excited the only thing I wish is that they were made with the chocolate cookies to but they are amazing anyway if u love pumpkin like I do then u will definitely enjoy these let your self have a nice treat
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I thought these were going to taste awful and have a fake pumpkin flavor but oh my goodness, I almost ate the whole box! The vanilla cracker really helps balance the pumpkin flavor and keep the snack light and you don't feel guilty if you eat more than just one!
Cecilia M.
Windsor Locks, CT
I always look forward to autumn because that is when pumpkin flavored food & drinks come out. These are very good. They are affordable. They aren't too overpowering with pumpkin, but they are delicious. I could eat the whole package if you let me. For those of you who love pumpkin spice, pick these up.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pumkin pie. These were the perfect cookies to satisty my taste buds. Not healthy but still a great treat! It is upsetting that these are not readily available all year long. The ingredients taste a bit artificial but I still recommend them to others.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
everyone always waits for these to come out every year, I must admit I prefer the chocolate cookie version but I do not eat oreos anymore. They are definitely affordable and I pick them up for friends with kids to have a treat in the house that they can eat.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not big on Pumpkin anything, but These cookies are thankfully one of them! I also loved the Fruit Punch ones they came out with one spring or summer, as well as the thins in mint. I'm not one for mint unless its a small altoid.

highly recommend
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
To me, this didn't taste like pumpkin. It sounded interesting so I thought I would try it for the holiday season but it was pretty bland. It felt like a normal cookie with food dye to alter the color. I would prefer to buy the regular cookies though.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
UMMM no. I bought these thinking they were going to taste so good and like pumpkin. When I tried it, it was sweet but it didn't taste like pumpkin. It tasted so fake and artificial. I hope they could use real ingredients with these kinds of creations.
Juan M.
Can't wait for these to come back out in the fall. I love Oreos and the oreo brand period, but really love this pumpkin spice flavor. The cookie is rich and the creme doesn't taste artificial or weird, it tastes just like pumpkin spice should and I will purchase when they are back in stores.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?