BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Steffany S.
Tulare, CA
I'm a lover of pumpkin spice lol.. I was totally excited when I seen these and knew I had to try them. I enjoy dipped them in my coffee. The pumpkin spice flavor isn't overwhelming at all. I definitely will repurchase them.
Trish G.
Tastes like a golden Oreo however the cream filling has a pumpkin spice flavor, it taste mostly like the artificial pumpkin flavor (obviously it's a processes cookie) but still a good snack
Nasim L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm very skeptical about pumpkin spice products. I mean what can really taste exactly like pumpkin with a ton of autumnal spices? Well the Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Oreos surprisingly gave a strong taste of spices like cinnamon and all spice. Missed out a bit on the taste of pumpkin which is why I gave it four stars but overall, I'd stock up on enough to to last me a year!
Kathleen B.
Surprisingly delicious! I love these! The vanilla cookie pairs perfectly with the pumpkin spice latte esque cream filling!
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR
These are so good better than I expected I highly recommend for this fall season I can't stop eating theses soooo addicting
Bryanna C.
These were good, but they are very sweet and leave a sort of filmy taste on your tongue and the roof of your mouth! I still sat there eating them though!!
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
These taste pretty good you don't want to really eat more than one at. Time.
I LOVE pumpkin spice and these were delicious! The price was a little unsatisfying but they still got the pumpkin spice right!
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Even though I'm a little sick of the pumpkin spice craze, I had to try the Oreos. These tasted good and kind of tasted like pumpkin. Flavor wasn't quite strong enough
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I hate original Oreos but when it comes to these OMG so yummy for my tummy... Great taste
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.