BY OREO

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
New Hudson, MI
I seldom try the limited edition Oreos but the Pumpkin Spice variety intrigued me.
I couldn't even finish one cookie. They took "spice" and ran with it. I was hoping for something a little sweeter and I just couldn't stomach this flavor.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Im not one for Oreos really and i am also one of the people who is annoyed with the pumpkin spice overkill but dayum are these good as heck. i could eat a whole bag of these right now. they are tasty af and i love that fall oreo taste
Megan H.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I don't know how I feel about these. They kuterally taste like a pumpkin spice latte. To some, I imagine this is a great thing. To me, it was weird. There was a bit if a chemically taste. It wasn't terrible, but i wouldn't repurchase.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
I wait all year for these to come out during the fall! I am glad Oreo started making a pumpkin flavored cookie. It's one of my favorites. The only downfall is it comes in a smaller package than the others since it's a limited edition
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I am a huge pumpkin spice fan, I count down the days till the fall because that means its pumpkin season. These are absolutely amazing they have a crunchy cookie outside and are filled with a great real tasting pumpkin cream filling.
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
I love pumpkin EVERYTHING and these Oreos did not disappoint! Perfect dunked in a tall glass of milk. The only problem is that they aren't available year round! Oh and that they never seem to stick around (you can't eat just a few!)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
These cookies are good but mostly they just taste sweet to me. I can't really taste any spice whatsoever. In comparison, the Keebler Fudge Stripe pumpkin spice cookie is so much better. I recommend the Fudge Stripes over the Oreos.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Hello Punkin spice which could be even better so yeah headed to Oreos. Yummy yummy absolutely love with a cup of hot warm tea. Keep up the good work highly recommend not too overly sweet and full of pumpkin spice deliciousness
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
The flavor of the cream in the middle was disappointing, just tasted really artificial. After eating only a couple of the cookies with the cream, I took out the cream because I couldn't take the nasty taste of it anymore.
Regina V.
Regina V.
Stoughton, MA
I'm not a fan of pumpkin but these are pretty good. I wish they would do a cream cheese frosting swirl with the pumpkin cream. These are great during the fall and super tasty with a steaming cup of our favorite hot tea.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.