BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
OMG. If I love Oreos (and I do), then I am IN love with this flavor of Oreo. It's such a shame that it's a limited edition. When they came out, my brother in law, sister and I drove from store to store, even out of town, to stock up on these guys. They are the best flavor out of all of them! I buy a lot of pupmkin flavored goodies - but they perfected the pumpkin flavor. I think it's the spice - it's just the right blend.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
These are by far my favorite Oreo cookie of all time. I hate that they are seasonal because I would by these year round and never get tired of them. So delicious!!!
Karen R.
League City, TX
Saw these gems in the store and had to get some for this season. We were a little skeptical because everyone seems to be jumping on the PS bandwagon. But these are so delicious. We had to make ourselves stop eating them. The cookie part is nice like a sugar cookie. The pumpkin spice filling is a nice creamy blend of pumpkin and cinnamon and maybe some nutmeg. It was all so good together. Not too sweet and not too spicy. Just right. Would be great with a nice warm fall beverage of your choice. Hope these stick around for a while. Happy Harvest!
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Ya know, I didn't know what to expect when trying these. I knew that Fall just hit and my inner basic was seeping through my pores so I purchased these and...... these bad boys are legit! I thought they would taste super artificial but it was great! One of the best Oreo experiences I've had when trying something from their original!
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Ok so I'm a traditional Oreo lover and don't usually like trying the crazy flavors they come up with. However, my mom forced me to try these because she claimed that they're life changing lol. I tried it and I now love them! They remind me of a gram cracker. The cinnamon flavored ones I used to eat as a kid. These are so yummy!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Eh. These are okay. I bought them as a change from regular Oreos in our home and although it says pumpkin spice, the spice is too strong for my taste. They also have a weird after taste that I wish it didn't have. Maybe if they make it more pumpkin and less extra spice I'll be compelled to try it again someday.
Sabrina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i was actually excited to try these they definitely had the pumpkin spice flavor. i have gotten oreos before. i didnt like the artificial taste it had it was way too sweet. i felt more unhealthy eating these than regular oreos. i would not recommend to others. too sweet and artificial tasting to me.
Allie B.
I am obsessed with fall and these are one of the reasons. They are the absolute best Oreos I've ever had. I buy them at least two packages at a time. So be careful because they can be dangerous if you're on a diet. If you haven't had these though, you have to get some the second you see them.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
My family loves these! I am not a big sweets person but they devour these. They are so excited that it's fall time and that they can buy these now! I will be stocking up on these here shortly. They are very great priced and I would definitely say that my family would recommend to anyone!
Shannon B.
Kissimmee, FL
It sounded weird at first, but these are the best of all the special flavored Oreos. Its just the right amount of spice and the graham flavored wafers are the perfect crust to this "pumpkin pie". The only sad part is that I have to wai for fall to get more. My wife just asked about them the other day. Fall can't get here fast enough. lol
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?