BY OREO

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
These were amazing! I love all things pumpkin spice and will def purchase again! lets change it up and add some chocolate cookie tho! pumpkin and chocolate go great together! love that oreo branches out with their flavors! great taste and great item!
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not big on Pumpkin anything, but These cookies are thankfully one of them! I also loved the Fruit Punch ones they came out with one spring or summer, as well as the thins in mint. I'm not one for mint unless its a small altoid.

highly recommend
Elena W.
Elena W.
Abingdon, VA
These are gross. That is all. I'm not a fan. Pumpkin ores is just wrong. Yuck. Maybe fans of pumpkin flavor would enjoy. But they just aren't really for me. I wouldn't but these again or try them again. No, definitely just no. No Oreo, no pumpkin.
These are very delicious and I enjoy eating them. Although they are not healthy at all. I purchased these Oreos at target. Some other companies make similar products but they don't compare. Although many companies don't make pumpkin spice Oreos.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
These are are pretty good. A bit too sweet for me, though. Not a bad price and good for this time of year. Less of a pumpkin taste, but more of the spice taste. If that sounds like something you would enjoy, I would definitely give these a try.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Norfolk, VA
I jump for joy every time I see these out. My favorite cookie is Oreos, and my old roommate's dad works for nabisco so they surprised me sign ten packages of these, and they were gone within a month! I was so unhealthy but so worth every bite.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Charlotte, NC
I wish there was a little bit more pumpkin flavor in the cream. They are still a lot better than a lot of the other pumpkin spice flavored things other there. I would even go as far as to say that this may be the best flavor Oreo has put out.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish they kept these year around there so good and taste perfect a lot of pumpkin flavored foods taste to strong and leave a weird taste these are the best flavor come fall i stock up on these bad boys because when there gone ur gonna b sad
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Indianapolis , IN
Pumpkin spice everything is my motto in the fall so I obviously had to buy these! They're delicious! I think they have a good pumpkin spice flavor without it being overwhelming. Plus it's the vanilla Oreo cookie which makes for a good pair.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Sylmar , CA
I like these Oreos, and they are a fun seasonal item that really do taste like pumpkin spice! However I'm such a fan of ordinary Oreos and these are just a completely different cookie! They're great to add to a party platter for Halloween!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.