BY OREO

Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
Love these! They are very great if you love pumpkin spice like me I am obsessed with pumpkin spice so these were a must-have kind of artificial flavor not gonna lie but they are a good if you have them yeah couple at a time!
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
Wish these weren't limited time. Nothing beats the pumpkin spice. Yum. The only thing I would change is the size of the packaging. Wish they made bigger packages ūüėā I loved these!!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I thought these were pretty decent. A little too sweet for my taste. I didn't get much pumpkin flavor, I got mainly just the spice which made these cookies extra sweet.
Adam P.
I wish Oreo would stick with classic flavors. Things like Swedish Fish and Candy Corn simply do not work. Classic and mint are perfect. And anything Pumpkin Spice because I'm kind of basic.
Victoria G.
These are so delicious!!! When I saw these at the store I instantly knew I needed to try them because I love pumpkin, fall, and anything that goes along with the season (Halloween ūüéÉ) Anyway, I tried them and immediately fell in love. I wish they had them year round. They kind of have gingerbread flavor to them that I absolutely love. If you're thinking of trying them... Do it!!!!!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
If you are a fan of pumpkin spice and oreos- then this is the product for you. Once you open the box you get the great smell of pumpkin spice and fall goodness. Tastes just as great as it smells, and it is the perfect blend of pumpkin and spices to make the perfect fall blend. Minus a star for the fact that there is no pull tab to reseal the box, so you have to figure out your own way of storing them (unless you eat them all in one go! ;) )
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
OMG. If I love Oreos (and I do), then I am IN love with this flavor of Oreo. It's such a shame that it's a limited edition. When they came out, my brother in law, sister and I drove from store to store, even out of town, to stock up on these guys. They are the best flavor out of all of them! I buy a lot of pupmkin flavored goodies - but they perfected the pumpkin flavor. I think it's the spice - it's just the right blend.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
These are by far my favorite Oreo cookie of all time. I hate that they are seasonal because I would by these year round and never get tired of them. So delicious!!!
Karen R.
League City, TX
Saw these gems in the store and had to get some for this season. We were a little skeptical because everyone seems to be jumping on the PS bandwagon. But these are so delicious. We had to make ourselves stop eating them. The cookie part is nice like a sugar cookie. The pumpkin spice filling is a nice creamy blend of pumpkin and cinnamon and maybe some nutmeg. It was all so good together. Not too sweet and not too spicy. Just right. Would be great with a nice warm fall beverage of your choice. Hope these stick around for a while. Happy Harvest!
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Ya know, I didn't know what to expect when trying these. I knew that Fall just hit and my inner basic was seeping through my pores so I purchased these and...... these bad boys are legit! I thought they would taste super artificial but it was great! One of the best Oreo experiences I've had when trying something from their original!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?