BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
karen m.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander
normales, la verdad es que hay productos mas deliciosos que estos en el mercado y prefiero comprar otros siendo sincera
Maggie C.
Sudbury
The perfect snack for when you're feeling "totally basic". They feed that Pumpkin Spice craving, but you really can't eat too many, because they are so rich. This is the second year I've looked for them at my local grocery store. I'll be looking forward to having them again next year.
Joey M.
almost like an average orea, tastes almost just like cinnamon and cream, I mean it wasn't a terribly bad oreo, cons is its seasonal and gives you less product but also costs more, if you love cinnamon then yes recommend!
Michalla S.
Deloraine, MB
Not really a pumpkin spice kind of person, still thought these were over the moon yummy! Can't wait to find some more!
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
These cookies are okay. They aren't the tastiest or best flavour that oreo has come up with - the consistency of the cream is great and it is not overly sweet, but I think that it lacks the pumpkin flavour and is more of a cinnamon nutmeg kind of cookie. I'd still eat it, though.
Stephanie T.
these are amazing cookies. i'm obsessed with them i always get them in the fall. they are light and taste amazing
Irene T.
I don't recommend this cookies unless you are a big fan of pumpin spice flavor because for me they just tasted like a scented candle.
Hana F.
I bought this a couple of months back (because I love regular oreos so much I figured why not) and I was not disappointed! These were delicious. The pumpkin spice flavor is not overwhelming.
Jourdan G.
LOVE THESE
i wish they had these all year round, would buy every single day..
Love oreos and all the different flavors they come out with.
Best when dunked into a cold glass of milk although i would also get these on their own.
Would recommend 93894 times
Meghrig H.
Vienna
I love everything with pumpkin or pumpkins spice and i love this pumpkin oreo i would like to try another flavor because in our country we don't have so many flavors.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?