BY OREO

Cate N.
I could NOT stop eating these! They taste like fall in a cookie, they're perfect!!! I could eat them for the rest of my life. My new favourite cookie.
Emilie E.
I prefer golden Oreos to the regular chocolate ones so these were so good to me they get your sweet tooth when you need just a lil something
ياسومي |.
riyadh
Dear guests, I send you all useful and my experiences with products .. My trips and excursions to the markets and places famous in Riyadh 😍️️
Alicia G.
I love this time of year as this is the only time I can get these! They are may favorite snack ! Can't just eat one they are so good !
Lilli C.
Winnpeg, MO
A little weird after taste just tastes very artificial like most pumpkin drinks - still good there’s no such thing as a bad Oreo lol
Irene T.
I don't recommend this cookies unless you are a big fan of pumpin spice flavor because for me they just tasted like a scented candle.
Wish T.
Pune
Pumpkin flavored kick is there in the cream of this cookie. Loved it. It has a tint of cinnamon as well. Make it great in taste..
Samantha C.
Brampton, Ontario
Love the pumpkin flavour of this oreo. The cookie mixes really well with the filling, and it just brings back all fall flavours.
Cris F.
Badajoz
Las probe cuando fui a los angeles, estan ricas pero no le va a gustar a los q no aprecien la canela. No saben nada a calabaza
Fabiana U.
Tarija
La mas deliciosa que jamás probé!!! Con ella se pueden preparar deliciosos postres helados es muy deliciosa esta galleta
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?