BY OREO

Buy on Target
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sudbury
The perfect snack for when you're feeling "totally basic". They feed that Pumpkin Spice craving, but you really can't eat too many, because they are so rich. This is the second year I've looked for them at my local grocery store. I'll be looking forward to having them again next year.
Malaika R.
Malaika R.
London
These aren't available in the UK, at least that I'm aware of. But this is a white girls dream! My friend recently bought these for me whilst on a trip to America and I devoured through these so quickly!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
These cookies are okay. They aren't the tastiest or best flavour that oreo has come up with - the consistency of the cream is great and it is not overly sweet, but I think that it lacks the pumpkin flavour and is more of a cinnamon nutmeg kind of cookie. I'd still eat it, though.
Ashley p.
Ashley p.
Cobden
My absolute favourite cookie. So sweet and pumpkin flavoured. I look forward to fall just for these.
Jourdan G.
Jourdan G.
LOVE THESE
i wish they had these all year round, would buy every single day..
Love oreos and all the different flavors they come out with.
Best when dunked into a cold glass of milk although i would also get these on their own.
Would recommend 93894 times
Hana F.
Hana F.
I bought this a couple of months back (because I love regular oreos so much I figured why not) and I was not disappointed! These were delicious. The pumpkin spice flavor is not overwhelming.
Kyla G.
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
Nooooo thank you. I did not like the taste of these at all. The flavour is way too fake and if I were to choose I would just pick regular cookies. I found these in my local grocery store. I wouldn't buy again.
Michalla S.
Michalla S.
Deloraine, MB
Not really a pumpkin spice kind of person, still thought these were over the moon yummy! Can't wait to find some more!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.