BY OREO

Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
These cookies are okay. They aren't the tastiest or best flavour that oreo has come up with - the consistency of the cream is great and it is not overly sweet, but I think that it lacks the pumpkin flavour and is more of a cinnamon nutmeg kind of cookie. I'd still eat it, though.
Jasneet D.
Jasneet D.
Definitely taste like pumpkin spice, wish this was year round and not limited edition!
Joey M.
Joey M.
almost like an average orea, tastes almost just like cinnamon and cream, I mean it wasn't a terribly bad oreo, cons is its seasonal and gives you less product but also costs more, if you love cinnamon then yes recommend!
Cris F.
Cris F.
Badajoz
Las probe cuando fui a los angeles, estan ricas pero no le va a gustar a los q no aprecien la canela. No saben nada a calabaza
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sudbury
The perfect snack for when you're feeling "totally basic". They feed that Pumpkin Spice craving, but you really can't eat too many, because they are so rich. This is the second year I've looked for them at my local grocery store. I'll be looking forward to having them again next year.
Hana F.
Hana F.
I bought this a couple of months back (because I love regular oreos so much I figured why not) and I was not disappointed! These were delicious. The pumpkin spice flavor is not overwhelming.
James H.
James H.
Halifax
One of my favorite oreo flavors. Wish they sold it year round. Definitely worth stocking up on.
Michalla S.
Michalla S.
Deloraine, Manitoba
Not really a pumpkin spice kind of person, still thought these were over the moon yummy! Can't wait to find some more!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.