BY OREO

Buy on Target
Carly G.
Carly G.
I have never been a huge fan of pumpkin spice anything so these did not wow me with the taste.
Cris F.
Cris F.
Badajoz
Las probe cuando fui a los angeles, estan ricas pero no le va a gustar a los q no aprecien la canela. No saben nada a calabaza
shannon l.
shannon l.
my daughter bought these a few times as she loves pumpkin, she says their the best. I have tried a couple and they taste just like pumpkin pie. I highly recommend them to anyone that loves pumpkin pie.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
these are amazing cookies. i'm obsessed with them i always get them in the fall. they are light and taste amazing
James H.
James H.
Halifax
One of my favorite oreo flavors. Wish they sold it year round. Definitely worth stocking up on.
Meghrig H.
Meghrig H.
Vienna
I love everything with pumpkin or pumpkins spice and i love this pumpkin oreo i would like to try another flavor because in our country we don't have so many flavors.
karen m.
karen m.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander
normales, la verdad es que hay productos mas deliciosos que estos en el mercado y prefiero comprar otros siendo sincera
Joey M.
Joey M.
almost like an average orea, tastes almost just like cinnamon and cream, I mean it wasn't a terribly bad oreo, cons is its seasonal and gives you less product but also costs more, if you love cinnamon then yes recommend!
Jasneet D.
Jasneet D.
Definitely taste like pumpkin spice, wish this was year round and not limited edition!
Irene T.
Irene T.
I don't recommend this cookies unless you are a big fan of pumpin spice flavor because for me they just tasted like a scented candle.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.