BY OREO

Carly G.
Carly G.
I have never been a huge fan of pumpkin spice anything so these did not wow me with the taste.
Kyla G.
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
Nooooo thank you. I did not like the taste of these at all. The flavour is way too fake and if I were to choose I would just pick regular cookies. I found these in my local grocery store. I wouldn't buy again.
Irene T.
Irene T.
I don't recommend this cookies unless you are a big fan of pumpin spice flavor because for me they just tasted like a scented candle.
Meghrig H.
Meghrig H.
Vienna
I love everything with pumpkin or pumpkins spice and i love this pumpkin oreo i would like to try another flavor because in our country we don't have so many flavors.
karen m.
karen m.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander
normales, la verdad es que hay productos mas deliciosos que estos en el mercado y prefiero comprar otros siendo sincera
Malaika R.
Malaika R.
London
These aren't available in the UK, at least that I'm aware of. But this is a white girls dream! My friend recently bought these for me whilst on a trip to America and I devoured through these so quickly!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
these are amazing cookies. i'm obsessed with them i always get them in the fall. they are light and taste amazing
shannon l.
shannon l.
my daughter bought these a few times as she loves pumpkin, she says their the best. I have tried a couple and they taste just like pumpkin pie. I highly recommend them to anyone that loves pumpkin pie.
Ashley p.
Ashley p.
Cobden
My absolute favourite cookie. So sweet and pumpkin flavoured. I look forward to fall just for these.
Jourdan G.
Jourdan G.
LOVE THESE
i wish they had these all year round, would buy every single day..
Love oreos and all the different flavors they come out with.
Best when dunked into a cold glass of milk although i would also get these on their own.
Would recommend 93894 times
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.