BY OREO

payal s.
3 Zelda road brampton ontario
I love it ! It is literally the most amazing cookie I have ever tasted in my whole life not kidding it has the most amazing taste of pumpkin spice it has a bit of spice not a lot just to spice it up a bit and a whole lot of pumpkin if you are a pumpkin lover you will get adictide to this amazing cookieo
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , TX
Omg these are so incredibly good in the fall ! Or for Christmas ! These are great by their self and or with Neil or on top of ice cream! Super sweet but such a great fall spice flavor
Maude C.
mcmasterville, Québec
Pumpkin spice Oreo cookies? What. That is what I though the first time I saw them at the grocery store. They are pretty good, however when compared with the regular traditional Oreo cookie I prefer the classic. But it is a nice change from traditional if you want to spice things up!
Courtney C.
Middlesex, NJ
It's a little odd at first, but they do taste similar to that of pumpkin pie. The only thing is they are very sweet and you can't eat more than 4 before you start feeling almost sick.
Amber M.
Kitchener , Ontario
These are my favourite Oreos ever, i always stock up during the fall season since there sold seasonal but they actually taste like pumpkin spice and i love everything pumpkin so of course i love these
Jourdan G.
LOVE THESE
i wish they had these all year round, would buy every single day..
Love oreos and all the different flavors they come out with.
Best when dunked into a cold glass of milk although i would also get these on their own.
Would recommend 93894 times
Malaika R.
London
These aren't available in the UK, at least that I'm aware of. But this is a white girls dream! My friend recently bought these for me whilst on a trip to America and I devoured through these so quickly!
Alexandra B.
I'm usually not a fan of limited edition flavors but this one is SO good! I love pumpkin so I was totally willing to try it out. I love these and will buy them every year when they come out!
Joey M.
almost like an average orea, tastes almost just like cinnamon and cream, I mean it wasn't a terribly bad oreo, cons is its seasonal and gives you less product but also costs more, if you love cinnamon then yes recommend!
Alana M.
Montreal, QC
These are a great treat and perfect for Halloween and thanksgiving treats. They taste kind of like a pumpkin vanilla latte and are so good to dip into coffee!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?