BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Danielle F.
Toronto, Ontario
OBviously I am totally a lover of all things pumpkin spiced, and let me just tell you these little babies are delicious no matter what season it is! If you are like me and the kind of person who loves to have tea with her cookies definitely pair this with a chai tea!
Jessica L.
I love the various Oreo flavours. Pumpkin is a wonderful limited edition flavour to have in the fall, although the pumpkin flavour of this product is a little too strong for me. I would recommend this product to those who love all things pumpkin!
Michaela K.
I have to say, this is my favourite variety of Oreos. I prefer the texture of the creme in these to that of the others. I purchased this from Shoppers Drug Mart and I was beyond thrilled. I definitely recommend to others!
Olivia L.
Regina
Awesome flavour of oreo always wait for fall to arrive to have some. They do taste a little fake but so does every other pumpkin spice marketed product out there so I don't feel too bad about it. Gonna buy again for sure.
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
I liked these well enough, but if I still prefer the regular Oreos. These reminded me of the gingerbread Oreo's put out at Christmas, but with a little less flavour.
Brianna G.
These taste so good! They are a decent price and have to be one of my favorites. I've gotten all of my family and friends into them and they love them as well. I will never stop purchasing these! Highly recommend!
Alexandra B.
I'm usually not a fan of limited edition flavors but this one is SO good! I love pumpkin so I was totally willing to try it out. I love these and will buy them every year when they come out!
Samantha C.
Brampton, Ontario
Love the pumpkin flavour of this oreo. The cookie mixes really well with the filling, and it just brings back all fall flavours.
Wish T.
Pune
Pumpkin flavored kick is there in the cream of this cookie. Loved it. It has a tint of cinnamon as well. Make it great in taste..
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
I hate Oreos... not sure why I thought I would like these. They are way sweeter and grosser than the regular cookies
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.