BY OREO

Olivia L.
Regina
Awesome flavour of oreo always wait for fall to arrive to have some. They do taste a little fake but so does every other pumpkin spice marketed product out there so I don't feel too bad about it. Gonna buy again for sure.
Caroline S.
Portland
A friend of mine bought me these. I was iffy. Don't get me wrong, pumpkin stuff is good but in small quantities. So when he got me these I decided to try them. Not bad. It's sweet but not enough to make my teeth hurt. Only thing I didn't like is there's no pull tab. Flavor is super good and he got me another pack. I think these cookies with tea might actually bring the sweetness down a level for those that don't really like it. I'll be sharing these ones..this time :)
Mirjam H.
Unfortunately these are not easily available in central Europe as pumpkin spice does not seem to be a thing here. Shame really, because I love this flavour and ordered it from a special website that ships U.S. candy and biscuits to where I live. Now I'm addicted to the smooth, spicy taste! They go so well with a nice cup of tea in the afternoon, a fluffy blanket and a cat on my lap are also an enhancement to the pumpkin spice experience.
Kim W.
Saint-Henri-de-Levis, QC
I tried these for the first time last year and actually really liked them, but I'm a pumpkin fan. I am one that you will see baking in the fall and making some muffins, pumpkin pie, etc... and to be honest, where I live, we don't have many pumpkin spices, it's not a big thing here, so I was super excited when I saw these.

It's a definite to buy whenever available and if you haven't tried them, you should at least give it a chance.
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
I liked these well enough, but if I still prefer the regular Oreos. These reminded me of the gingerbread Oreo's put out at Christmas, but with a little less flavour.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
I wish these were available all year round because I love anything fall/pumpkin spice related. The first time I ever tried these, I immediately went out and bought three more packages because of their limited availability. They're hard to find, I wish they were at more retailers but omg if you like pumpkin spice, or even just Oreos for that matter, you need these in your life! I can't wait for fall to come around again so I can get my hands on these beauties!
Brianna G.
These taste so good! They are a decent price and have to be one of my favorites. I've gotten all of my family and friends into them and they love them as well. I will never stop purchasing these! Highly recommend!
Maggie C.
Sudbury
The perfect snack for when you're feeling "totally basic". They feed that Pumpkin Spice craving, but you really can't eat too many, because they are so rich. This is the second year I've looked for them at my local grocery store. I'll be looking forward to having them again next year.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
I get that there is a hype about pumpkin spice flavor and scented everything but these were really weird tasting to me. I didn't taste much pumpkin and I wouldn't ever buy or eat them again. I f you really like pumpkin spice flavored things give them a try but maybe wait till they are on sale.
shannon l.
my daughter bought these a few times as she loves pumpkin, she says their the best. I have tried a couple and they taste just like pumpkin pie. I highly recommend them to anyone that loves pumpkin pie.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?