BY OREO

Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Regina
Awesome flavour of oreo always wait for fall to arrive to have some. They do taste a little fake but so does every other pumpkin spice marketed product out there so I don't feel too bad about it. Gonna buy again for sure.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Toronto, Ontario
I liked these well enough, but if I still prefer the regular Oreos. These reminded me of the gingerbread Oreo's put out at Christmas, but with a little less flavour.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
These taste so good! They are a decent price and have to be one of my favorites. I've gotten all of my family and friends into them and they love them as well. I will never stop purchasing these! Highly recommend!
Wish T.
Wish T.
Pune
Pumpkin flavored kick is there in the cream of this cookie. Loved it. It has a tint of cinnamon as well. Make it great in taste..
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
Was pretty dissapointed in these. Very sweet and do not taste like pumpkin spice at all. Would not buy again.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Brampton, Ontario
Love the pumpkin flavour of this oreo. The cookie mixes really well with the filling, and it just brings back all fall flavours.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
The oreo in the flavor pumpkin are very delicious to eat with some coffee or a cappuccino the flavor it is very good
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
I'm usually not a fan of limited edition flavors but this one is SO good! I love pumpkin so I was totally willing to try it out. I love these and will buy them every year when they come out!
Jaclynne G.
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg , AK
I hate Oreos... not sure why I thought I would like these. They are way sweeter and grosser than the regular cookies
Amy J.
Amy J.
Pumpkin spice everything is amazing during September/October a nice change from the usual regular Oreos
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.