BY OREO #77 in Cookies

. ..
Not that great. It's tastes really bad. I hate it. I thought it would've been nice but no
Carli S.
These are so good and not too sweet or pumpkin-y at all! They are more of a light taste.
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
Not the best. I honesty hate the taste of pumpkin spice but this tasted extra artificial.
Stephanie C.
Wheeler, IN
These are my favorite cookie for the fall. They taste so good and makes me love the fall.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I hate original Oreos but when it comes to these OMG so yummy for my tummy... Great taste
Emily D.
Ballston Lake, NY
So good. Get it every time it comes back into Shelf’s great price. Great taste. Love it
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
So sad these Oreos are seasonal, but every time they come back I go searching for them!
These are good. The pumpkin spice flavor is good, it’s just too sweet even for a cookie
Rusty J.
Richmond Hill, NY
I found this to taste way too chemically and fake! Def not one of their better flavors
Amy F.
Kaukauna, WI
This time of year you can't go wrong with pumpkin flavor...and who doesn't like Oreos
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?