BY OREO

Kaylyn A.
Kaylyn A.
Red Deer
Soo good! Not usually a cookie fan but decided to try them because I love pumpkin anything, and so glad I did!
Jenelle S.
Jenelle S.
Lethbridge
Not the greatest cookie out there. I wasn't expecting this to be that great.. plain or original is the best.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
wallaceburg, on
these were a huge hit in my house although they are my fave so I don't like sharing them
haha
T S.
T S.
THE BEST OREOS. THEY TASTE LIKE PUMPKIN PIE AND HAPPINESS 🎃👏🏼😍 these are how you buy my love
See'l M.
See'l M.
Morelia
Sabor inigualable, es muy otoñal perfectas para esta época del año, aparte son muy cremosas
Edmee C.
Edmee C.
Waoooo deben saber deliciosas... Que lastima que PR no las traigan me gustaría probarlas!!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Toronto, Ontario
OBviously I am totally a lover of all things pumpkin spiced, and let me just tell you these little babies are delicious no matter what season it is! If you are like me and the kind of person who loves to have tea with her cookies definitely pair this with a chai tea!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I love the various Oreo flavours. Pumpkin is a wonderful limited edition flavour to have in the fall, although the pumpkin flavour of this product is a little too strong for me. I would recommend this product to those who love all things pumpkin!
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
I prefer the regular, black/white creme Oreos, but these aren't terrible. They're not healthy but definitely tasty. I thought these Oreos were going to taste bad but they actually exceeded my expectations. I'd recommend this to other people, but not for an all-the-time snack.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
I have to say, this is my favourite variety of Oreos. I prefer the texture of the creme in these to that of the others. I purchased this from Shoppers Drug Mart and I was beyond thrilled. I definitely recommend to others!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.