BY OREO

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Toronto, ON
A fall favorite!!! Definitely the best of both worlds to satisfy your sweet tooth and get in the holiday spirit
Kaylyn A.
Kaylyn A.
Red Deer
Soo good! Not usually a cookie fan but decided to try them because I love pumpkin anything, and so glad I did!
Jenelle S.
Jenelle S.
Lethbridge
Not the greatest cookie out there. I wasn't expecting this to be that great.. plain or original is the best.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
wallaceburg, on
these were a huge hit in my house although they are my fave so I don't like sharing them
haha
T S.
T S.
THE BEST OREOS. THEY TASTE LIKE PUMPKIN PIE AND HAPPINESS ūüéÉūüĎŹūüŹľūüėć these are how you buy my love
See'l M.
See'l M.
Morelia
Sabor inigualable, es muy oto√Īal perfectas para esta √©poca del a√Īo, aparte son muy cremosas
Edmee C.
Edmee C.
Waoooo deben saber deliciosas... Que lastima que PR no las traigan me gustaría probarlas!!
Yolanda f.
Yolanda f.
Wildomar, CA
No hay nada m√°s emocionante para mi que octubre llegue. Es mi festividad favorita. Las galletas oreo son unas de mis favoritas. Me encanta el sabor a calabaza con un toque de canela pero para m√≠ paladar no es exagerado. Son realmente cremosas. Estas son mis favoritas de oto√Īo deber√≠an dejarlas permanentemente
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Toronto, Ontario
OBviously I am totally a lover of all things pumpkin spiced, and let me just tell you these little babies are delicious no matter what season it is! If you are like me and the kind of person who loves to have tea with her cookies definitely pair this with a chai tea!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I love the various Oreo flavours. Pumpkin is a wonderful limited edition flavour to have in the fall, although the pumpkin flavour of this product is a little too strong for me. I would recommend this product to those who love all things pumpkin!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.