BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
karen m.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander
normales, la verdad es que hay productos mas deliciosos que estos en el mercado y prefiero comprar otros siendo sincera
T S.
THE BEST OREOS. THEY TASTE LIKE PUMPKIN PIE AND HAPPINESS 🎃👏🏼😍 these are how you buy my love
See'l M.
Morelia
Sabor inigualable, es muy otoñal perfectas para esta época del año, aparte son muy cremosas
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
I get that there is a hype about pumpkin spice flavor and scented everything but these were really weird tasting to me. I didn't taste much pumpkin and I wouldn't ever buy or eat them again. I f you really like pumpkin spice flavored things give them a try but maybe wait till they are on sale.
Wendy Evelyn C.
TASTE GOOD LOOK GOOD AND I LIKE A LOT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALWAYS IS AFFORDABLE TOO AND NO EXPENSIVE AT ALL EVERYONE CAN BUY I BUY AT THE SUPERMARKET FOR SURE THE PRO IS THAT IS DELICIOUS AND THE CONS ARE THE CALORIES I WIL RECOMMEND FOR SURE BUT ONLY A FEW
Joey M.
almost like an average orea, tastes almost just like cinnamon and cream, I mean it wasn't a terribly bad oreo, cons is its seasonal and gives you less product but also costs more, if you love cinnamon then yes recommend!
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
These cookies are okay. They aren't the tastiest or best flavour that oreo has come up with - the consistency of the cream is great and it is not overly sweet, but I think that it lacks the pumpkin flavour and is more of a cinnamon nutmeg kind of cookie. I'd still eat it, though.
Caroline S.
Portland
A friend of mine bought me these. I was iffy. Don't get me wrong, pumpkin stuff is good but in small quantities. So when he got me these I decided to try them. Not bad. It's sweet but not enough to make my teeth hurt. Only thing I didn't like is there's no pull tab. Flavor is super good and he got me another pack. I think these cookies with tea might actually bring the sweetness down a level for those that don't really like it. I'll be sharing these ones..this time :)
Cate N.
I could NOT stop eating these! They taste like fall in a cookie, they're perfect!!! I could eat them for the rest of my life. My new favourite cookie.
Maude C.
mcmasterville, Québec
Pumpkin spice Oreo cookies? What. That is what I though the first time I saw them at the grocery store. They are pretty good, however when compared with the regular traditional Oreo cookie I prefer the classic. But it is a nice change from traditional if you want to spice things up!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.