BY OREO

Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I hate original Oreos but when it comes to these OMG so yummy for my tummy... Great taste
Courtney A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Horray for vegan foods!!! ♡♡◇♤♡◇♡♡♡ My fav vegan sweet treat! Many don't know it's vegan!
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
Not the best. I honesty hate the taste of pumpkin spice but this tasted extra artificial.
Kim P.
Parkville, MD
These are the perfect autumn cookie. I enjoyed eating these with my pumpkin spice latte!
Yadira S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can't ever contain myself to only have one or a few.... A row always ends up being eaten
Carli S.
These are so good and not too sweet or pumpkin-y at all! They are more of a light taste.
Stephanie C.
Wheeler, IN
These are my favorite cookie for the fall. They taste so good and makes me love the fall.
Rusty J.
Richmond Hill, NY
I found this to taste way too chemically and fake! Def not one of their better flavors
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
So sad these Oreos are seasonal, but every time they come back I go searching for them!
Amy F.
Kaukauna, WI
This time of year you can't go wrong with pumpkin flavor...and who doesn't like Oreos
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?