BY OREO

payal s.
payal s.
3 Zelda road brampton ontario
I love it ! It is literally the most amazing cookie I have ever tasted in my whole life not kidding it has the most amazing taste of pumpkin spice it has a bit of spice not a lot just to spice it up a bit and a whole lot of pumpkin if you are a pumpkin lover you will get adictide to this amazing cookieo
ariel s.
ariel s.
Langley, British Columbia
I get that there is a hype about pumpkin spice flavor and scented everything but these were really weird tasting to me. I didn't taste much pumpkin and I wouldn't ever buy or eat them again. I f you really like pumpkin spice flavored things give them a try but maybe wait till they are on sale.
Maude C.
Maude C.
mcmasterville, Québec
Pumpkin spice Oreo cookies? What. That is what I though the first time I saw them at the grocery store. They are pretty good, however when compared with the regular traditional Oreo cookie I prefer the classic. But it is a nice change from traditional if you want to spice things up!
Wendy Evelyn C.
Wendy Evelyn C.
TASTE GOOD LOOK GOOD AND I LIKE A LOT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ALWAYS IS AFFORDABLE TOO AND NO EXPENSIVE AT ALL EVERYONE CAN BUY I BUY AT THE SUPERMARKET FOR SURE THE PRO IS THAT IS DELICIOUS AND THE CONS ARE THE CALORIES I WIL RECOMMEND FOR SURE BUT ONLY A FEW
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY
I stumbled upon these during a trip to Target. I was shocked to see these were new so I gave em a try. They were so sweet to the point where my teeth began to ache. They have a good taste to them, just a little too sweet.
Summer A.
Summer A.
Kamloops, British Columbia
These cookies were a little too artificially flavoured for me! The pumpkin spice taste was quite fake tasting and way too sweet for me! I love Oreos but these definitely not my favourite and wouldn't be my first choice!
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
I like pumpkin flavour in general! This would be my favourite if its not so sweet! Its price is alright! I wish there were less sugar in it! Anyway i wouldnt recommend it to those who dont like sweet stuff like me!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Kitchener , Ontario
These are my favourite Oreos ever, i always stock up during the fall season since there sold seasonal but they actually taste like pumpkin spice and i love everything pumpkin so of course i love these
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
Omg these are so incredibly good in the fall ! Or for Christmas ! These are great by their self and or with Neil or on top of ice cream! Super sweet but such a great fall spice flavor
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
It's a little odd at first, but they do taste similar to that of pumpkin pie. The only thing is they are very sweet and you can't eat more than 4 before you start feeling almost sick.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.