BY OREO

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
I am all about being a basic white girl because it means that it's acceptable to love everything pumpkin. Pumpkin cookies? I'd eat them every day. I wish they had these year long because I would eat them every day if I didn't care about being that overweight.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
everyone always waits for these to come out every year, I must admit I prefer the chocolate cookie version but I do not eat oreos anymore. They are definitely affordable and I pick them up for friends with kids to have a treat in the house that they can eat.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Ventura, CA
I love these for the fall! They're pretty sweet, so I can only eat a few at a time really, but they're so delicious. They're also not that expensive and they come with a lot in each pack, so they end up lasting me for weeks. Definitely would recommend them!
Lupe A.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
I love pumkin pie. These were the perfect cookies to satisty my taste buds. Not healthy but still a great treat! It is upsetting that these are not readily available all year long. The ingredients taste a bit artificial but I still recommend them to others.
Rowan H.
Rowan H.
Forestville, NY
Love, love these cookies! They're my ultimate favorite that Oreo has ever made besides the strawberry chocolate covered oreos flavor. Will definitely buy these in bulk next year. Wish they would sell longer perfect cookie to go with your Starbucks coffee.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Overland Park, KS
OH my gosh these things are good. Dangerously good. I love oreos, always have. During the fall, I love the taste of pumpkin and these do the job! They're really sweet, but with a nice pumpkin taste. Great with milk, as always. Would definitely recommend.
Reina S.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These were sooooo goood when I got them I was so upset I didn't eat more. I didn't think they would be that good but to my surprise they were. I usually buy the regular Oreos but I decided to give these a try and was so surprised at how good they were ūüėč
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
These are so good because they are the perfect fall snack and they taste good. Kids love it and adults too. I recommend this to you too. Its so yummy and a bliss, trust me u dont want to miss. Its sweet and its sour and ill even eat them in the shower
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
UMMM no. I bought these thinking they were going to taste so good and like pumpkin. When I tried it, it was sweet but it didn't taste like pumpkin. It tasted so fake and artificial. I hope they could use real ingredients with these kinds of creations.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
To me, this didn't taste like pumpkin. It sounded interesting so I thought I would try it for the holiday season but it was pretty bland. It felt like a normal cookie with food dye to alter the color. I would prefer to buy the regular cookies though.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.