BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
These are by far my favorite Oreo cookie of all time. I hate that they are seasonal because I would by these year round and never get tired of them. So delicious!!!
Amy R.
I loved these Oreos! The scent and flavor is a perfect representation of Pumpkin Spice. The aroma is actually very strong, but the flavor isn't as overbearing.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
It's that time of season where it's All About Pumpkin Spice! If you're a pumpkin spice and everything's nice kind of person you'll want to get these!
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
My boyfriend loves Oreo especially the flavors they randomly come out with. These are like his white girl pumpkin spice latte addiction during fall.
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
These are great, I love all of oreos products but they really did good with these. I get them at Walmart and they are super inexpensive!
Rachel S.
Charleston , WV
The perfect treat for a fall day! I love these pumpkin spice oreos! They're good in moderation you don't want to eat too many at once.
Kate D.
Aurora, MN
These get me pumped up for Halloween! They are amazing. These are the only other flavor oreo (besides original) I like! Great taste!
Emily P.
I love this wish they sold them all the time buy a ton every time fall come around u will love them if you like pumpkin or cinnamon
samantha r.
I actually am not a big fan of anything pumpkin spice however these taste great and even good with milk. Im happy i tried it out
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
Mmmmmmmmmm very good! They're also good durbing the season that they come out in the fall I do recommend if you love pumpkin!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.