BY OREO

Hayden W.
Love these Oreos it's cute that they made a Oreo just for Halloween. Perfect Halloween snack.
Leilani C.
Love this Oreo type! Wish it wasn't just a seasonal product but this is definitely delicious!
Savannah D.
I love these oreos because I love pumpkin spice and i love cookies so, it's like two in one.
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
Aaah!! I tried these last Fall season and they are soooo good. I could not stop eating them.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
I look forward to these! They have the best flavor - not too strong. My kids love them too.
Bobbi B.
Yummy pumpkin flavor and a great fall snack. Love having them with my pumpkin spice coffee!
Amber M.
Spring Grove, PA
I bought these for holloween last year and I loved them they are so delicious and great!!!!
Amanda T.
Just because it's pumpkin was enough for me. I pretty much will try anything pumpkin flavor
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
As much as I love pumpkin flavored things, I wasn't a huge fan of these. It was too sweet.
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who Disney love pumpkin spice! These are so good and go perfect with pumpkin spice coffee!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Do these have a good pumpkin flavor?
astridaol l.
Where can I find this cookies (Uk)?
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
Can you still buy these in stores? I love these so much
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
Does anyone know where to find this in Canada? More specifically Alberta? or Edmonton?
Ricky-Rhia M.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find these cookies?... I love pumpkin spice..!!