BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Cassidy W.
These are the best thing ever! I love anything pumpkin flavor and oh my lands delicious to the max
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I love the pumpkin spice flavored Oreos-I wish I could get them all year round. They are delicious.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
I love when Fall season comes around and everything is Pumpkin flavored. Along with my cookies!!
Katie R.
The halloween cookies always seem to taste better anyways... and now they have PUMPKIN SPICE. yum
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love these. I hope to get more in October. They were so good. and yummy!! I really recommend it.
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
These are so good! Absolutely perfect for a snack in the fall! I highly recommend these Oreos.
Carlie M.
Shalimar, FL
Not very good at all and they don't taste like the type of pumpkin I'd really want to be eating
Karina R.
Copiague, NY
Not a big fan of the flavor to be honest, i am also not really into pumpkin flavored snacks so
Marina T.
I though these were gunna be so gross but they’re soooooo good I love them especially with milk
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
These are pretty good. They’re perfect with a big glass of cold milk. Perfect for fall weather.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?