BY OREO

Shannon A.
Shannon A.
The best oreo yet. They should be sold year round. They taste just like heaven. Brought them to work and they were gone in 5 minutes and then I had requests to go get more.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love Halloween simply because these are on the shelf. They are so good! It's like a mini pumpkin pie!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I tried these on a whim and absolutely loved them! They are sweet, but not too sweet for an Oreo. Definitely recommend to those who like the pumpkin taste!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Crofton, MD
YUCK! I wanted to try these because I decided to try all of Oreo's limited edition flavors. One or two of these were ok....but after that I lost interest quickly. Too sweet, and left a gummy aftertaste.
Adam P.
Adam P.
I wish Oreo would stick with classic flavors. Things like Swedish Fish and Candy Corn simply do not work. Classic and mint are perfect. And anything Pumpkin Spice because I'm kind of basic.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Definitely not as good as the regulars. A little too sweet for my taste, and the color is kind of weird but good for Halloween.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Portland
A friend of mine bought me these. I was iffy. Don't get me wrong, pumpkin stuff is good but in small quantities. So when he got me these I decided to try them. Not bad. It's sweet but not enough to make my teeth hurt. Only thing I didn't like is there's no pull tab. Flavor is super good and he got me another pack. I think these cookies with tea might actually bring the sweetness down a level for those that don't really like it. I'll be sharing these ones..this time :)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
I wish these were available all year round because I love anything fall/pumpkin spice related. The first time I ever tried these, I immediately went out and bought three more packages because of their limited availability. They're hard to find, I wish they were at more retailers but omg if you like pumpkin spice, or even just Oreos for that matter, you need these in your life! I can't wait for fall to come around again so I can get my hands on these beauties!
Mirjam H.
Mirjam H.
Unfortunately these are not easily available in central Europe as pumpkin spice does not seem to be a thing here. Shame really, because I love this flavour and ordered it from a special website that ships U.S. candy and biscuits to where I live. Now I'm addicted to the smooth, spicy taste! They go so well with a nice cup of tea in the afternoon, a fluffy blanket and a cat on my lap are also an enhancement to the pumpkin spice experience.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Saint-Henri-de-Levis, QC
I tried these for the first time last year and actually really liked them, but I'm a pumpkin fan. I am one that you will see baking in the fall and making some muffins, pumpkin pie, etc... and to be honest, where I live, we don't have many pumpkin spices, it's not a big thing here, so I was super excited when I saw these.

It's a definite to buy whenever available and if you haven't tried them, you should at least give it a chance.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.