BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
. ..
. ..
Not that great. It's tastes really bad. I hate it. I thought it would've been nice but no
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
I loved these! It's like eating a pumpkin pie any time of the year!. I really enjoy these pumpkin oreos. They actually taste like pumpkin not like synthetic flavors.
Ava A.
Ava A.
Addis, LA
MY FREAKING FAVORITE THE BEST EVER. I RECCOMEND 100% IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE YOURE MISSING OUT. THEY ARE SO GOOD.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes it's easy to have low expectations when it comes to pumpkin flavored things but these were actually pretty good! Oreos definitely didn't disappoint and it's something I have every fall. If you like pumpkin spice, this is a good option.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Ya know, I didn't know what to expect when trying these. I knew that Fall just hit and my inner basic was seeping through my pores so I purchased these and...... these bad boys are legit! I thought they would taste super artificial but it was great! One of the best Oreo experiences I've had when trying something from their original!
Allie N.
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
Love these! They are very great if you love pumpkin spice like me I am obsessed with pumpkin spice so these were a must-have kind of artificial flavor not gonna lie but they are a good if you have them yeah couple at a time!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Portland
A friend of mine bought me these. I was iffy. Don't get me wrong, pumpkin stuff is good but in small quantities. So when he got me these I decided to try them. Not bad. It's sweet but not enough to make my teeth hurt. Only thing I didn't like is there's no pull tab. Flavor is super good and he got me another pack. I think these cookies with tea might actually bring the sweetness down a level for those that don't really like it. I'll be sharing these ones..this time :)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Spruce Grove, AB
I wish these were available all year round because I love anything fall/pumpkin spice related. The first time I ever tried these, I immediately went out and bought three more packages because of their limited availability. They're hard to find, I wish they were at more retailers but omg if you like pumpkin spice, or even just Oreos for that matter, you need these in your life! I can't wait for fall to come around again so I can get my hands on these beauties!
Mirjam H.
Mirjam H.
Unfortunately these are not easily available in central Europe as pumpkin spice does not seem to be a thing here. Shame really, because I love this flavour and ordered it from a special website that ships U.S. candy and biscuits to where I live. Now I'm addicted to the smooth, spicy taste! They go so well with a nice cup of tea in the afternoon, a fluffy blanket and a cat on my lap are also an enhancement to the pumpkin spice experience.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.