BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Nicole H.
AWESOME!! I am a pumpkin freak! When I saw these I had to try them and now I'm addicted!!! It's a shame they won't be around all year!
Jillian P.
Novi, MI
These were... a little odd. The flavors weren't what I was expecting, and it seemed less pumpkin spice-y rather than a vague, passing resemblance to what someone who hasn't tried pumpkin spice would assume it tastes like. Not bad, but certainly not amazing.
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
Very good! Perfect for fall and not too sweet! Definitely wish they were healthier! Worth all the sugar and carbs to every last crumb!
Abbi J.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a huge pumpkin spice fan, so naturally I had to try these. Of course, they were delicious. They are a little greasy, but not any more than other Oreos. I was impressed, and I cannot wait until next fall so I can purchase another package of them!
Atanacia P.
Etters, PA
My favorite edition on Oreo!!! I'm not a fan on the chocolate ones, but I can eat a whole bag of the pumpkin spice cookies!
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
A estas les llaman mis niños Halloween cookies por el color para mí tienen mucha azúcar pero les compro para esta temporada
Emily P.
I love these! They taste wonderful with milk and have a great pumpkin taste to them. Although, I wish they sold these every day of the year. I would recommend this to anyone who is a pumpkin spice lover like me!
Diana H.
I bought this around October and omg they're so good! Crunchy and sweet! I swear I can't have just one! I love the vanilla flavor mixed in with the pumpkin spice, such a great combination! I would definitely recommend others to try this!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
So good! And as always with milk! I love Oreos and all the different varieties! They are super affordable and great for a sweet tooth! I highly recommend these to anyone who loves cookies! Packaging is nice as well!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?