BY OREO

Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
These are so good! Absolutely perfect for a snack in the fall! I highly recommend these Oreos.
Carlie M.
Shalimar, FL
Not very good at all and they don't taste like the type of pumpkin I'd really want to be eating
Marina T.
I though these were gunna be so gross but they’re soooooo good I love them especially with milk
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
These are pretty good. They’re perfect with a big glass of cold milk. Perfect for fall weather.
Hayden W.
Love these Oreos it's cute that they made a Oreo just for Halloween. Perfect Halloween snack.
Leilani C.
Love this Oreo type! Wish it wasn't just a seasonal product but this is definitely delicious!
Savannah D.
I love these oreos because I love pumpkin spice and i love cookies so, it's like two in one.
Kristen M.
Owensboro
Ahh so good you have to try these they are so yummy. Deffienty hot the spot Around fall time.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
These remind me of everything fall. So good with a cup of coffee. Or just enjoy by themselves
Sarah J.
Loved these fall Oreo cookies! We always try the newest cookie flavors each holiday/season!!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?