BY OREO

Nicole H.
Nicole H.
AWESOME!! I am a pumpkin freak! When I saw these I had to try them and now I'm addicted!!! It's a shame they won't be around all year!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
If you are a fan of pumpkin spice and oreos- then this is the product for you. Once you open the box you get the great smell of pumpkin spice and fall goodness. Tastes just as great as it smells, and it is the perfect blend of pumpkin and spices to make the perfect fall blend. Minus a star for the fact that there is no pull tab to reseal the box, so you have to figure out your own way of storing them (unless you eat them all in one go! ;) )
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
By far one of the best flavors of oreos yet! Brings out the basic girl in me with pumpkin spice :) Literally taste just like a pumpkin
Rosemarie P.
Rosemarie P.
Oakland, CA
This has to be the best Oreo flavor by far. Popping the whole cookie sandwich into your mouth you're enveloped by a purely pumpkin pie flavor. Spreading the cookie apart you get a cinnamon Graham cracker shortbread with a nice and creamy pumpkin spice flavor in the creme. Very good with a tall glass of really cold milk , yum.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
I love these! I get 2 packs every fall, and no, I don't share! lol. They are some of the only sweets I really eat, so I can justify it. :) PUMPKIN ERRY'THANG!
Karen R.
Karen R.
League City, TX
Saw these gems in the store and had to get some for this season. We were a little skeptical because everyone seems to be jumping on the PS bandwagon. But these are so delicious. We had to make ourselves stop eating them. The cookie part is nice like a sugar cookie. The pumpkin spice filling is a nice creamy blend of pumpkin and cinnamon and maybe some nutmeg. It was all so good together. Not too sweet and not too spicy. Just right. Would be great with a nice warm fall beverage of your choice. Hope these stick around for a while. Happy Harvest!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Ok so I'm a traditional Oreo lover and don't usually like trying the crazy flavors they come up with. However, my mom forced me to try these because she claimed that they're life changing lol. I tried it and I now love them! They remind me of a gram cracker. The cinnamon flavored ones I used to eat as a kid. These are so yummy!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pretty good taste . Not too strong not to bad, I buy them every year for thanksgiving season. I would recommend them and they dont compare to any pumpkin spice cookies out there .
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I was pretty skeptical about these when they first came out but I was so wrong! They are absolutely delicious in a way that only an Oreo can be.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Horray for vegan foods!!! ♡♡◇♤♡◇♡♡♡ My fav vegan sweet treat! Many don't know it's vegan!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?