BY OREO

Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL
SO good! I love that the flavoring wasn't overwhelming. It reminded me of ginger cookies. I wish they had it with the chocolate cookie flavor though. I think it would work.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Gallatin, TN
Seasonal Oreos are sometimes hit or miss. This flavor is in the middle. Pros include the gimmick of it being a fall flavor and color and are different from the originals. Cons include the taste. While it is not horrible, it tastes very artificially made. I would say that there are healthier alternatives in the market. I would recommend for those who really love the taste of Pumpkin Spice, but I would not repurchase.
Pumpkin spice Oreos give me life. They are so good. Not too pumpkiny. The perfect amount. I look forward to them every year!
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
If you love pumpkin spice, these will not disappoint. The cookie is like the golden Oreo but the filling is full of Pumpkin spice! Perfect for the holiday season!
Abbi J.
Abbi J.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a huge pumpkin spice fan, so naturally I had to try these. Of course, they were delicious. They are a little greasy, but not any more than other Oreos. I was impressed, and I cannot wait until next fall so I can purchase another package of them!
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
So sad these Oreos are seasonal, but every time they come back I go searching for them!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
rio vista
I thought these were going to be really gross when I first saw them and only really picked them up because they were on sale for like 25ยข. I was pleasantly surprised to find they are actually good. Not too pumpkiny.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Good flavor in the fall! My brother loves Oreos and these are his favorites! They have a nice pumpkin cinnamon flavor and are great dipped in coffee (or pumpkin spice lattes for maximum pumpkin flavor).
Ali C.
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
Very good! Perfect for fall and not too sweet! Definitely wish they were healthier! Worth all the sugar and carbs to every last crumb!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Novi, MI
These were... a little odd. The flavors weren't what I was expecting, and it seemed less pumpkin spice-y rather than a vague, passing resemblance to what someone who hasn't tried pumpkin spice would assume it tastes like. Not bad, but certainly not amazing.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.