BY OREO

Buy on Target
Ava A.
Ava A.
Addis, LA
MY FREAKING FAVORITE THE BEST EVER. I RECCOMEND 100% IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE YOURE MISSING OUT. THEY ARE SO GOOD.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes it's easy to have low expectations when it comes to pumpkin flavored things but these were actually pretty good! Oreos definitely didn't disappoint and it's something I have every fall. If you like pumpkin spice, this is a good option.
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Ya know, I didn't know what to expect when trying these. I knew that Fall just hit and my inner basic was seeping through my pores so I purchased these and...... these bad boys are legit! I thought they would taste super artificial but it was great! One of the best Oreo experiences I've had when trying something from their original!
Kara R.
Kara R.
Wasn't a fan of these and I was surprised because I love anything and everything pumpkin spice but these didn't do it for me. Plus in my optimism I think oreos are way to pricy now even tho I do love the normal oreos!
Allie N.
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
Love these! They are very great if you love pumpkin spice like me I am obsessed with pumpkin spice so these were a must-have kind of artificial flavor not gonna lie but they are a good if you have them yeah couple at a time!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
rio vista
I thought these were going to be really gross when I first saw them and only really picked them up because they were on sale for like 25¢. I was pleasantly surprised to find they are actually good. Not too pumpkiny.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cary, NC
Good flavor in the fall! My brother loves Oreos and these are his favorites! They have a nice pumpkin cinnamon flavor and are great dipped in coffee (or pumpkin spice lattes for maximum pumpkin flavor).
Ali C.
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
Very good! Perfect for fall and not too sweet! Definitely wish they were healthier! Worth all the sugar and carbs to every last crumb!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Novi, MI
These were... a little odd. The flavors weren't what I was expecting, and it seemed less pumpkin spice-y rather than a vague, passing resemblance to what someone who hasn't tried pumpkin spice would assume it tastes like. Not bad, but certainly not amazing.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.