BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Pumpkin spice Oreos give me life. They are so good. Not too pumpkiny. The perfect amount. I look forward to them every year!
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes it's easy to have low expectations when it comes to pumpkin flavored things but these were actually pretty good! Oreos definitely didn't disappoint and it's something I have every fall. If you like pumpkin spice, this is a good option.
Bridget P.
If you love pumpkin spice, these will not disappoint. The cookie is like the golden Oreo but the filling is full of Pumpkin spice! Perfect for the holiday season!
Abbi J.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a huge pumpkin spice fan, so naturally I had to try these. Of course, they were delicious. They are a little greasy, but not any more than other Oreos. I was impressed, and I cannot wait until next fall so I can purchase another package of them!
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Ya know, I didn't know what to expect when trying these. I knew that Fall just hit and my inner basic was seeping through my pores so I purchased these and...... these bad boys are legit! I thought they would taste super artificial but it was great! One of the best Oreo experiences I've had when trying something from their original!
Madison C.
Busy, KY
I personally did not like this product. In my opinion the flavoring of the pumpkin was too strong and I could not taste any of the spice or creme with it and it over ruled the flavor of the cookie itself.
Jaselyn R.
French Settlement, LA
Haha I mean who doesn't love pumpkin spice in the fall?!? Just another thing to add to the collection of basic white girl things along with the pumpkin spice latte!
Kara R.
Wasn't a fan of these and I was surprised because I love anything and everything pumpkin spice but these didn't do it for me. Plus in my optimism I think oreos are way to pricy now even tho I do love the normal oreos!
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
Love these! They are very great if you love pumpkin spice like me I am obsessed with pumpkin spice so these were a must-have kind of artificial flavor not gonna lie but they are a good if you have them yeah couple at a time!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?