BY OREO

🌹shayla🌹 B.
norfolk
These are very delicious ,and one of a kind I recommend buying these for kids they would enjoy these
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Didn't care for this kind they weren't that good . Expected them to taste way better then they did
Tony  M.
Yum pumpkin spice Oreos are my favorite. Best things ever they taste so good. N. N. B n n n. N. C.
Jess W.
These are fantastic so glad they made a pumpkin flavor. I'm so excited to get these for fall again
Griselda L.
These were so good have a very on point taste can't wait to have them back again for the holidays.
Cassidy W.
These are the best thing ever! I love anything pumpkin flavor and oh my lands delicious to the max
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Favorite seasonl snack, this cookie is absolutely delicious. I love it more than the original Oreos
Katie R.
The halloween cookies always seem to taste better anyways... and now they have PUMPKIN SPICE. yum
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love these. I hope to get more in October. They were so good. and yummy!! I really recommend it.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
I love when Fall season comes around and everything is Pumpkin flavored. Along with my cookies!!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?