BY OREO

Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pretty good taste . Not too strong not to bad, I buy them every year for thanksgiving season. I would recommend them and they dont compare to any pumpkin spice cookies out there .
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
These are so delicious!!! When I saw these at the store I instantly knew I needed to try them because I love pumpkin, fall, and anything that goes along with the season (Halloween ūüéÉ) Anyway, I tried them and immediately fell in love. I wish they had them year round. They kind of have gingerbread flavor to them that I absolutely love. If you're thinking of trying them... Do it!!!!!
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
A estas les llaman mis ni√Īos Halloween cookies por el color para m√≠ tienen mucha az√ļcar pero les compro para esta temporada
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Ok so I'm a traditional Oreo lover and don't usually like trying the crazy flavors they come up with. However, my mom forced me to try these because she claimed that they're life changing lol. I tried it and I now love them! They remind me of a gram cracker. The cinnamon flavored ones I used to eat as a kid. These are so yummy!
Itzia R.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
These are so yummy. They also smell good. If you like pumpkin I think you would like these at this time of year I buy these because it's obviously Halloween time and I just personally think that having like pumpkin related something Halloween related is really good and I bought these not so long ago and I finish them because I love them I love pump pumpkin.‚̧ԳŹ
Ossiris P.
Ossiris P.
Vancouver, WA
I loved the so much are amazing so delicious, so tasty is just perfect !!!!!! The taste is just amazing
Karen R.
Karen R.
League City, TX
Saw these gems in the store and had to get some for this season. We were a little skeptical because everyone seems to be jumping on the PS bandwagon. But these are so delicious. We had to make ourselves stop eating them. The cookie part is nice like a sugar cookie. The pumpkin spice filling is a nice creamy blend of pumpkin and cinnamon and maybe some nutmeg. It was all so good together. Not too sweet and not too spicy. Just right. Would be great with a nice warm fall beverage of your choice. Hope these stick around for a while. Happy Harvest!
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
I love these! I get 2 packs every fall, and no, I don't share! lol. They are some of the only sweets I really eat, so I can justify it. :) PUMPKIN ERRY'THANG!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
As a white girl who also loves Starbucks, I felt inclined to buy these on my last grocery trip. They taste decent, but the pumpkin is overly sweet and fake, so they are definitely in second place compared to Double Stufs. I ate the whole package though, so they aren't too bad.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
I'm not a pumpkin spice fan, but OH MY GOODNESS!! These are freaking delicious.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.