BY OREO

Miguel T.
Rochester, NY
No me gustaron mucho por que empalagan demasiado son muy dulces pero cada persona tiene sus gustos diferente
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Don't like these don't really like pumpkin everything idk what all the hype is about i think pumpkin is nasty
diana d.
San Diego, CA
I love when these come out in the fall soooooo bomb. Some people may not like them but they are really good
Asusena V.
Hendersonville
These are so yummy and creamy but they don’t taste much like pumpkin but I love them just don’t eat so many
Judy F.
Love all the holiday additions! Just the right amount of frosting in them and my nut allergy kiddo can eat
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I typically love pumpkin spice anything. These were okay. I felt the spice was a little overwhelming though
Fernanda C.
if you want a good cookies, oreo pumpkin are indicated, I'm literally obsessed with these perfect cookies 😍
Lineth G.
I'm a picky eater so I thought I wasn't gonna like these but omg they are really good! I love this flavor.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
If you like pumpkin spice you'll love these. They taste so good. Definitely a nice pumpkin snack to have.
Taylor T.
Mmmm cookies. These pumpkin spice cookies are great in small amounts, especially in the fall! Love them!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?