BY OREO

Oreo Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies
I actually like this Oreo. Too bad it only comes out on Halloween time! It's so good
Atanacia P.
Atanacia P.
Etters, PA
My favorite edition on Oreo!!! I'm not a fan on the chocolate ones, but I can eat a whole bag of the pumpkin spice cookies!
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
A estas les llaman mis niños Halloween cookies por el color para mí tienen mucha azúcar pero les compro para esta temporada
Jaselyn R.
Jaselyn R.
French Settlement, LA
Haha I mean who doesn't love pumpkin spice in the fall?!? Just another thing to add to the collection of basic white girl things along with the pumpkin spice latte!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Busy, KY
I personally did not like this product. In my opinion the flavoring of the pumpkin was too strong and I could not taste any of the spice or creme with it and it over ruled the flavor of the cookie itself.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased these Oreo pumpkin spice Oreos from Walmart and while I love pumpkin spice I didn't realize how amazing these cookies are they are perfect delicious and amazing I love them just the perfect amount of pumpkin spice
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
These are so delicious!!! When I saw these at the store I instantly knew I needed to try them because I love pumpkin, fall, and anything that goes along with the season (Halloween 🎃) Anyway, I tried them and immediately fell in love. I wish they had them year round. They kind of have gingerbread flavor to them that I absolutely love. If you're thinking of trying them... Do it!!!!!
Itzia R.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
These are so yummy. They also smell good. If you like pumpkin I think you would like these at this time of year I buy these because it's obviously Halloween time and I just personally think that having like pumpkin related something Halloween related is really good and I bought these not so long ago and I finish them because I love them I love pump pumpkin.❤️
Ossiris P.
Ossiris P.
Vancouver, WA
I loved the so much are amazing so delicious, so tasty is just perfect !!!!!! The taste is just amazing
Emily G.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
As a white girl who also loves Starbucks, I felt inclined to buy these on my last grocery trip. They taste decent, but the pumpkin is overly sweet and fake, so they are definitely in second place compared to Double Stufs. I ate the whole package though, so they aren't too bad.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.