BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Kristen M.
Owensboro
Ahh so good you have to try these they are so yummy. Deffienty hot the spot Around fall time.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Im not one for Oreos really and i am also one of the people who is annoyed with the pumpkin spice overkill but dayum are these good as heck. i could eat a whole bag of these right now. they are tasty af and i love that fall oreo taste
Jess W.
These are fantastic so glad they made a pumpkin flavor. I'm so excited to get these for fall again
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
To me, this didn't taste like pumpkin. It sounded interesting so I thought I would try it for the holiday season but it was pretty bland. It felt like a normal cookie with food dye to alter the color. I would prefer to buy the regular cookies though.
vanessa h.
I don't like it at all, its not my favorite flavor, I try it once and not a fan. Maybe could be because I don't like the pumpkin.
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
Combining my two favorite items was the best thing ever created. Oreos and pumpkins. This was so yummy. I want more. I wish they were an all year round product and hope that this comes back so I can enjoy it ever more.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn , IL
These cookies taste like the holidays! I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin spice! These are good alone or when you make them into oreo truffles!
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I typically love pumpkin spice anything. These were okay. I felt the spice was a little overwhelming though
Regina V.
Stoughton , MA
I'm not a fan of pumpkin but these are pretty good. I wish they would do a cream cheese frosting swirl with the pumpkin cream. These are great during the fall and super tasty with a steaming cup of our favorite hot tea.
Victoria K.
Did not taste appealing at all. My friend shared some with me and it tasted worse than any other non-pumpkin spice latte original product before.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.