BY OREO

Buy on Target
Jaselyn R.
Jaselyn R.
French Settlement, LA
Haha I mean who doesn't love pumpkin spice in the fall?!? Just another thing to add to the collection of basic white girl things along with the pumpkin spice latte!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
These are so delicious!!! When I saw these at the store I instantly knew I needed to try them because I love pumpkin, fall, and anything that goes along with the season (Halloween ūüéÉ) Anyway, I tried them and immediately fell in love. I wish they had them year round. They kind of have gingerbread flavor to them that I absolutely love. If you're thinking of trying them... Do it!!!!!
Itzia R.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
These are so yummy. They also smell good. If you like pumpkin I think you would like these at this time of year I buy these because it's obviously Halloween time and I just personally think that having like pumpkin related something Halloween related is really good and I bought these not so long ago and I finish them because I love them I love pump pumpkin.‚̧ԳŹ
Ossiris P.
Ossiris P.
Vancouver, WA
I loved the so much are amazing so delicious, so tasty is just perfect !!!!!! The taste is just amazing
Emily G.
Emily G.
Argyle, TX
As a white girl who also loves Starbucks, I felt inclined to buy these on my last grocery trip. They taste decent, but the pumpkin is overly sweet and fake, so they are definitely in second place compared to Double Stufs. I ate the whole package though, so they aren't too bad.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL
SO good! I love that the flavoring wasn't overwhelming. It reminded me of ginger cookies. I wish they had it with the chocolate cookie flavor though. I think it would work.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Gallatin, TN
Seasonal Oreos are sometimes hit or miss. This flavor is in the middle. Pros include the gimmick of it being a fall flavor and color and are different from the originals. Cons include the taste. While it is not horrible, it tastes very artificially made. I would say that there are healthier alternatives in the market. I would recommend for those who really love the taste of Pumpkin Spice, but I would not repurchase.
Pumpkin spice Oreos give me life. They are so good. Not too pumpkiny. The perfect amount. I look forward to them every year!
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
A estas les llaman mis ni√Īos Halloween cookies por el color para m√≠ tienen mucha az√ļcar pero les compro para esta temporada
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
If you love pumpkin spice, these will not disappoint. The cookie is like the golden Oreo but the filling is full of Pumpkin spice! Perfect for the holiday season!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.