BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
A estas les llaman mis niños Halloween cookies por el color para mí tienen mucha azúcar pero les compro para esta temporada
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
I'm not a pumpkin spice fan, but OH MY GOODNESS!! These are freaking delicious.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased these Oreo pumpkin spice Oreos from Walmart and while I love pumpkin spice I didn't realize how amazing these cookies are they are perfect delicious and amazing I love them just the perfect amount of pumpkin spice
Atanacia P.
Etters, PA
My favorite edition on Oreo!!! I'm not a fan on the chocolate ones, but I can eat a whole bag of the pumpkin spice cookies!
I actually like this Oreo. Too bad it only comes out on Halloween time! It's so good
diana d.
San Diego, CA
I love when these come out in the fall soooooo bomb. Some people may not like them but they are really good
Emily P.
I love these! They taste wonderful with milk and have a great pumpkin taste to them. Although, I wish they sold these every day of the year. I would recommend this to anyone who is a pumpkin spice lover like me!
Diana H.
I bought this around October and omg they're so good! Crunchy and sweet! I swear I can't have just one! I love the vanilla flavor mixed in with the pumpkin spice, such a great combination! I would definitely recommend others to try this!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
So good! And as always with milk! I love Oreos and all the different varieties! They are super affordable and great for a sweet tooth! I highly recommend these to anyone who loves cookies! Packaging is nice as well!
Victoria G.
These are so delicious!!! When I saw these at the store I instantly knew I needed to try them because I love pumpkin, fall, and anything that goes along with the season (Halloween 🎃) Anyway, I tried them and immediately fell in love. I wish they had them year round. They kind of have gingerbread flavor to them that I absolutely love. If you're thinking of trying them... Do it!!!!!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?