BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I love everything pumpkin, specially this oreos. They are amazing and rich in flavor. You can really taste the pumpkin
Katie P.
These came out during my first pregnancy. I could sit down and eat an entire package of these alone. They are amazing!
Nina P.
Forest City, NC
I absolutely love these pumpkin spice Oreos. If only they sold these year round. These are hands down the best Oreos
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
Good, but a little too sweet for me. Could use a regular cookie on the outside and a little less sugar in the creme.
hannah p.
san antonio, tx
Oh. My. Gosh. These are the best dang Oreo cookies there has EVER been. I never wanted to share them when I had them.
Ashley C.
Dillonvale, OH
I love this Oreos there so delicious I love this cookies so much they good with glass of milk I love pumpkin anything
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Anyone who says you need less pumpkin in your life is not your friend. Thank you Oreo for feeding into my addiction
Leticia S.
Patterson, CA
My daughter loves pumpkin spice and she loves these seasonal oreos. Their good and not over powering in the spice.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
I like these I do not love them. But for a pumpkin spice product I like this one more than others that I have tried
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Pretty good, perfect for Fall. Tastes kind of how you would think it tastes. Regular Oreos with hint of cinnamon. .
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?