BY OREO

Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I typically love pumpkin spice anything. These were okay. I felt the spice was a little overwhelming though
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Don't like these don't really like pumpkin everything idk what all the hype is about i think pumpkin is nasty
Lineth G.
I'm a picky eater so I thought I wasn't gonna like these but omg they are really good! I love this flavor.
Taylor T.
Mmmm cookies. These pumpkin spice cookies are great in small amounts, especially in the fall! Love them!
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
If you like pumpkin spice you'll love these. They taste so good. Definitely a nice pumpkin snack to have.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Ossiris P.
Vancouver, WA
I loved the so much are amazing so delicious, so tasty is just perfect !!!!!! The taste is just amazing
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
Omg the basic white girl in me is so pumped for these. I would go threw three packs a week with these!
Rachel S.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love Halloween simply because these are on the shelf. They are so good! It's like a mini pumpkin pie!
Ronda N.
These are so good! I love pumpkin ūüéÉ everything and I love Oreos so when I saw these I had to try them!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?