BY OREO

Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Ya know, I didn't know what to expect when trying these. I knew that Fall just hit and my inner basic was seeping through my pores so I purchased these and...... these bad boys are legit! I thought they would taste super artificial but it was great! One of the best Oreo experiences I've had when trying something from their original!
Cory D.
Cory D.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of pumpkin Oreos at all. Nice try oreos but let's stick to the original black and white
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes it's easy to have low expectations when it comes to pumpkin flavored things but these were actually pretty good! Oreos definitely didn't disappoint and it's something I have every fall. If you like pumpkin spice, this is a good option.
Ava A.
Ava A.
Addis, LA
MY FREAKING FAVORITE THE BEST EVER. I RECCOMEND 100% IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE YOURE MISSING OUT. THEY ARE SO GOOD.
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
I loved these! It's like eating a pumpkin pie any time of the year!. I really enjoy these pumpkin oreos. They actually taste like pumpkin not like synthetic flavors.
. ..
. ..
Not that great. It's tastes really bad. I hate it. I thought it would've been nice but no
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
So good! And as always with milk! I love Oreos and all the different varieties! They are super affordable and great for a sweet tooth! I highly recommend these to anyone who loves cookies! Packaging is nice as well!
Diana H.
Diana H.
I bought this around October and omg they're so good! Crunchy and sweet! I swear I can't have just one! I love the vanilla flavor mixed in with the pumpkin spice, such a great combination! I would definitely recommend others to try this!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love these! They taste wonderful with milk and have a great pumpkin taste to them. Although, I wish they sold these every day of the year. I would recommend this to anyone who is a pumpkin spice lover like me!
diana d.
diana d.
San Diego, CA
I love when these come out in the fall soooooo bomb. Some people may not like them but they are really good
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.