BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

Kenia E.
Flushing, NY
A estas les llaman mis niños Halloween cookies por el color para mí tienen mucha azúcar pero les compro para esta temporada
Evelyn C.
Bridge City, TX
These were overrated with the everything pumpkin trend. Cool idea but not so good. I prefer the original and mint flavors.
Kim S.
Brooklyn, NY
These taste amazing!!! You have to try them!! I thought i wouldn't like them but they are really good. True pumpkin flavor.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
These are so good better than I expected I highly recommend for this fall season I can't stop eating theses soooo addicting
Kathleen B.
Surprisingly delicious! I love these! The vanilla cookie pairs perfectly with the pumpkin spice latte esque cream filling!
Tammy V.
Normally love Oreos but did not care for these at all. The whole package ended up in the trash. Stick with cream filled.
Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
My mom buys pumpkin everything so of course this had to be in the mix. They are super good I love dunking them into milk!
Elizabeth S.
Apple Valley, MN
We love oreos and hats off to them for always coming up with new flavors but these were a miss for us. Not our favorite.
Caroline  S.
I find these great for the fall time to enjoy and snack on . These are really inexpensive and are an overall great treat
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I love everything pumpkin, specially this oreos. They are amazing and rich in flavor. You can really taste the pumpkin
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?