BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Ronda N.
These are so good! I love pumpkin ğŸŽƒ everything and I love Oreos so when I saw these I had to try them!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Can't go wrong with pumpkin anything!! These were amazing and will be purchasing them next year too!
Griselda L.
These were so good have a very on point taste can't wait to have them back again for the holidays.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Didn't care for this kind they weren't that good . Expected them to taste way better then they did
Sarah J.
Loved these fall Oreo cookies! We always try the newest cookie flavors each holiday/season!!
Leilani C.
Love this Oreo type! Wish it wasn't just a seasonal product but this is definitely delicious!
Kim P.
Parkville, MD
These are the perfect autumn cookie. I enjoyed eating these with my pumpkin spice latte!
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
Not the best. I honesty hate the taste of pumpkin spice but this tasted extra artificial.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
So sad these Oreos are seasonal, but every time they come back I go searching for them!
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Great for the thanksgivings and Halloween seasons. Other than that I rarely eat them!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?