BY OREO

Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
These were good, but they are very sweet and leave a sort of filmy taste on your tongue and the roof of your mouth! I still sat there eating them though!!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Loved these fall Oreo cookies! We always try the newest cookie flavors each holiday/season!!
Leilani C.
Leilani C.
Love this Oreo type! Wish it wasn't just a seasonal product but this is definitely delicious!
I LOVE pumpkin spice and these were delicious! The price was a little unsatisfying but they still got the pumpkin spice right!
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
These are so good better than I expected I highly recommend for this fall season I can't stop eating theses soooo addicting
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Surprisingly delicious! I love these! The vanilla cookie pairs perfectly with the pumpkin spice latte esque cream filling!
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I hate original Oreos but when it comes to these OMG so yummy for my tummy... Great taste
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
I'm not a pumpkin spice fan, but OH MY GOODNESS!! These are freaking delicious.
Allie N.
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
Love these! They are very great if you love pumpkin spice like me I am obsessed with pumpkin spice so these were a must-have kind of artificial flavor not gonna lie but they are a good if you have them yeah couple at a time!
Kara R.
Kara R.
Wasn't a fan of these and I was surprised because I love anything and everything pumpkin spice but these didn't do it for me. Plus in my optimism I think oreos are way to pricy now even tho I do love the normal oreos!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.