BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Rachel S.
Charleston , WV
The perfect treat for a fall day! I love these pumpkin spice oreos! They're good in moderation you don't want to eat too many at once.
N T.
Perfect for fall holidays. Like the pumpkin spice flavor. The color makes people happy. I also use it for crust of pumpkin cheese cake.
Kate D.
Aurora, MN
These get me pumped up for Halloween! They are amazing. These are the only other flavor oreo (besides original) I like! Great taste!
Emily P.
I love this wish they sold them all the time buy a ton every time fall come around u will love them if you like pumpkin or cinnamon
samantha r.
I actually am not a big fan of anything pumpkin spice however these taste great and even good with milk. Im happy i tried it out
Stacey H.
Eastpointe, MI
these were awful, dont ever bring these back. companies are getting too carried away with pumpkin cant we just keep it to pie
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
Mmmmmmmmmm very good! They're also good durbing the season that they come out in the fall I do recommend if you love pumpkin!
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
These were overrated with the everything pumpkin trend. Cool idea but not so good. I prefer the original and mint flavors.
Nina P.
Forest City, NC
I absolutely love these pumpkin spice Oreos. If only they sold these year round. These are hands down the best Oreos
Alana D.
Swampscott, MA
These are absolutely delicious! Perfect for fall and the pumpkin spice season. So easy to eat a whole package..
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?