BY OREO

Nina P.
Forest City, NC
I absolutely love these pumpkin spice Oreos. If only they sold these year round. These are hands down the best Oreos
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
Good, but a little too sweet for me. Could use a regular cookie on the outside and a little less sugar in the creme.
hannah p.
san antonio, tx
Oh. My. Gosh. These are the best dang Oreo cookies there has EVER been. I never wanted to share them when I had them.
Leticia S.
Patterson, CA
My daughter loves pumpkin spice and she loves these seasonal oreos. Their good and not over powering in the spice.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Pretty good, perfect for Fall. Tastes kind of how you would think it tastes. Regular Oreos with hint of cinnamon. .
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
I like these I do not love them. But for a pumpkin spice product I like this one more than others that I have tried
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Anyone who says you need less pumpkin in your life is not your friend. Thank you Oreo for feeding into my addiction
Alexandra F.
Pocono Lake, PA
These Oreos have the be the greatest cookie they could have came out with!!!! They hit the flavor pumpkin right on!
Destini C.
I am not a huge fan of pumpkin flavor foods. But these aren't horrible. I can see why a lot of people enjoy them.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I was so excited when these came out! They have that great pumpkin spice flavor which is great this time of year.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?