BY OREO

Buy on Target
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Avoca, PA
I love all pumpkin things, and these Oreos are no exception. I love that the pumpkin is sandwiched between a vanilla cookie, as it gives a pumpkin pie effect that is to die for. I would love to try making a vanilla dirt dessert with these!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love this wish they sold them all the time buy a ton every time fall come around u will love them if you like pumpkin or cinnamon
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
These pumpkin spice cream Oreos are just awful. They don't taste very good to begin with, but the fact that they leave a really gross aftertaste in my mouth makes them even worse. I'd highly suggest steering clear from these.
Steffany S.
Steffany S.
Tulare, CA
I'm a lover of pumpkin spice lol.. I was totally excited when I seen these and knew I had to try them. I enjoy dipped them in my coffee. The pumpkin spice flavor isn't overwhelming at all. I definitely will repurchase them.
Lyns N.
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
Mmmmmmmmmm very good! They're also good durbing the season that they come out in the fall I do recommend if you love pumpkin!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
These were overrated with the everything pumpkin trend. Cool idea but not so good. I prefer the original and mint flavors.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Forest City, NC
I absolutely love these pumpkin spice Oreos. If only they sold these year round. These are hands down the best Oreos
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
These are so good! I love pumpkin ūüéÉ everything and I love Oreos so when I saw these I had to try them!
Alana D.
Alana D.
Chestnut Hill
These are absolutely delicious! Perfect for fall and the pumpkin spice season. So easy to eat a whole package..
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Can't go wrong with pumpkin anything!! These were amazing and will be purchasing them next year too!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.