BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

NaAja T.
Yuuuuuuunnnm , I'm willing to try almost anything when it comes to pumpkin. Sweeeet so can't have too many. But simply delicious.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great seasonal flavor. I think the only thing that would make these better would be to have the cookies have cinnamon
Cora J.
Oreo needs to stop making cookies with 500 different flavors. These pumpkin ones were terrible! A dirty sock would taste better.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
I usually like pumpkin spice flavored things, but this one was not good. The cream was almost chunky with a terrible aftertaste.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Pumpkin Spice but these cookies actually had a soapy taste to them. Really strange and they are higher than regular Oreos.
samantha r.
I actually am not a big fan of anything pumpkin spice however these taste great and even good with milk. Im happy i tried it out
vanessa h.
I don't like it at all, its not my favorite flavor, I try it once and not a fan. Maybe could be because I don't like the pumpkin.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
I will be honest- these are a little weird. I love all things pumpkin spice, and I still think these are weird. Not for my taste.
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
Sorry Oreo I love you and all but this one was not so great the taste was so strong not even my son that loves sweets liked it
I LOVE pumpkin spice and these were delicious! The price was a little unsatisfying but they still got the pumpkin spice right!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?