BY OREO

Bryanna C.
These were good, but they are very sweet and leave a sort of filmy taste on your tongue and the roof of your mouth! I still sat there eating them though!!
Raven C.
Milford, CT
Definitely not my favorite.. Oreo is branching out into some weird flavors now.. I really enjoyed a few of the new ones but some flavors they take too far
I LOVE pumpkin spice and these were delicious! The price was a little unsatisfying but they still got the pumpkin spice right!
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
These are so good better than I expected I highly recommend for this fall season I can't stop eating theses soooo addicting
Kathleen B.
Surprisingly delicious! I love these! The vanilla cookie pairs perfectly with the pumpkin spice latte esque cream filling!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I hate original Oreos but when it comes to these OMG so yummy for my tummy... Great taste
Amy R.
I loved these Oreos! The scent and flavor is a perfect representation of Pumpkin Spice. The aroma is actually very strong, but the flavor isn't as overbearing.
Juana O.
Toledo , OH
My boyfriend loves Oreo especially the flavors they randomly come out with. These are like his white girl pumpkin spice latte addiction during fall.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
It's that time of season where it's All About Pumpkin Spice! If you're a pumpkin spice and everything's nice kind of person you'll want to get these!
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
These are great, I love all of oreos products but they really did good with these. I get them at Walmart and they are super inexpensive!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.