BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
Wish these weren't limited time. Nothing beats the pumpkin spice. Yum. The only thing I would change is the size of the packaging. Wish they made bigger packages 😂 I loved these!!
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
These are by far my favorite Oreo cookie of all time. I hate that they are seasonal because I would by these year round and never get tired of them. So delicious!!!
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm obsessed with pumpkin and this is by far one of the best flavors of cookies that I have ever had definitely will buy these every year
Kayla C.
Avoca, PA
I love all pumpkin things, and these Oreos are no exception. I love that the pumpkin is sandwiched between a vanilla cookie, as it gives a pumpkin pie effect that is to die for. I would love to try making a vanilla dirt dessert with these!
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
These pumpkin spice cream Oreos are just awful. They don't taste very good to begin with, but the fact that they leave a really gross aftertaste in my mouth makes them even worse. I'd highly suggest steering clear from these.
Steffany S.
Tulare, CA
I'm a lover of pumpkin spice lol.. I was totally excited when I seen these and knew I had to try them. I enjoy dipped them in my coffee. The pumpkin spice flavor isn't overwhelming at all. I definitely will repurchase them.
Alyssa F.
If you have a super sweet tooth and crave the cult classic pumpkin spice flavor, definitely give these a try! The cookie is nice and soft, easy to bite into and the cream filling is the perfect pumpkin pie flavor.
Trish G.
Tastes like a golden Oreo however the cream filling has a pumpkin spice flavor, it taste mostly like the artificial pumpkin flavor (obviously it's a processes cookie) but still a good snack
Lauren M.
New Port Richey, FL
These are AH-mazing!!!!! I love all things pumpkin and these little guys are on point!!! Some pumpkin flavored items don't really taste that good but these definitely do!!!
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Even though I'm a little sick of the pumpkin spice craze, I had to try the Oreos. These tasted good and kind of tasted like pumpkin. Flavor wasn't quite strong enough
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?