BY OREO

NaAja T.
Yuuuuuuunnnm , I'm willing to try almost anything when it comes to pumpkin. Sweeeet so can't have too many. But simply delicious.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
I usually like pumpkin spice flavored things, but this one was not good. The cream was almost chunky with a terrible aftertaste.
Hannah M.
Definitely not as good as the regulars. A little too sweet for my taste, and the color is kind of weird but good for Halloween.
Becky H.
Poteau
Delicious! Pumpkin Spice flavor by itself is very good, and added in with Oreo's perfect cookie-cream combo it becomes PERFECT!
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love me some limited edition Oreos. I love pumpkin spice anything except for these. It was almost like eating a craft store.
I LOVE pumpkin spice and these were delicious! The price was a little unsatisfying but they still got the pumpkin spice right!
Alondra L.
el monte
Sorry Oreo I love you and all but this one was not so great the taste was so strong not even my son that loves sweets liked it
Pumpkin spice Oreos give me life. They are so good. Not too pumpkiny. The perfect amount. I look forward to them every year!
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
Mmmmmmmmmm very good! They're also good durbing the season that they come out in the fall I do recommend if you love pumpkin!
Stacey H.
Eastpointe, MI
these were awful, dont ever bring these back. companies are getting too carried away with pumpkin cant we just keep it to pie
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?