BY OREO

Christian G.
Christian G.
It gave that Holiday flavor! It was delicious not really healthy but who cares it was just right for the time. Walmart or other stores just have to find the right store for you. I highly recommend this product
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love love love pumpkin spice so when I found out there were oreos with such flavor I was excited. They are very sweet and have that warmthy taste. They are affordable just like all oreos.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I thought these were pretty decent. A little too sweet for my taste. I didn't get much pumpkin flavor, I got mainly just the spice which made these cookies extra sweet.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
Wish these weren't limited time. Nothing beats the pumpkin spice. Yum. The only thing I would change is the size of the packaging. Wish they made bigger packages 😂 I loved these!!
Crazy J.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
These are by far my favorite Oreo cookie of all time. I hate that they are seasonal because I would by these year round and never get tired of them. So delicious!!!
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm obsessed with pumpkin and this is by far one of the best flavors of cookies that I have ever had definitely will buy these every year
Juana O.
Juana O.
Toledo , OH
My boyfriend loves Oreo especially the flavors they randomly come out with. These are like his white girl pumpkin spice latte addiction during fall.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Eastpointe, MI
these were awful, dont ever bring these back. companies are getting too carried away with pumpkin cant we just keep it to pie
Amber C.
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
These are great, I love all of oreos products but they really did good with these. I get them at Walmart and they are super inexpensive!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Charleston , WV
The perfect treat for a fall day! I love these pumpkin spice oreos! They're good in moderation you don't want to eat too many at once.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?