BY OREO

Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
I usually like pumpkin spice flavored things, but this one was not good. The cream was almost chunky with a terrible aftertaste.
Cora J.
Oreo needs to stop making cookies with 500 different flavors. These pumpkin ones were terrible! A dirty sock would taste better.
I LOVE pumpkin spice and these were delicious! The price was a little unsatisfying but they still got the pumpkin spice right!
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love me some limited edition Oreos. I love pumpkin spice anything except for these. It was almost like eating a craft store.
Becky H.
Poteau
Delicious! Pumpkin Spice flavor by itself is very good, and added in with Oreo's perfect cookie-cream combo it becomes PERFECT!
Hannah M.
Definitely not as good as the regulars. A little too sweet for my taste, and the color is kind of weird but good for Halloween.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
My family loves it I think more people need a chart I bought mine at Walmart...my son loves to take it to school for snacks..
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
Mmmmmmmmmm very good! They're also good durbing the season that they come out in the fall I do recommend if you love pumpkin!
Stacey H.
Eastpointe, MI
these were awful, dont ever bring these back. companies are getting too carried away with pumpkin cant we just keep it to pie
Pumpkin spice Oreos give me life. They are so good. Not too pumpkiny. The perfect amount. I look forward to them every year!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.