BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Analyssia R.
Analyssia R.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm not one of those people who goes crazy over Pumpkin Spice season rather than just normal Fall season, but when I saw these they sounded intriguing and decided to try them out. Hands down, the best decision I made that day! These are without a doubt the best of the limited edition flavored oreos and my life was forever changed.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
My favorite oreo! This has the perfect pumpkin spice flavor. Not too cinnomony but just right. You get a hint of real pumpkin too which is great. Cannot wait for fall to roll around for these!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I love oreo, and this flavor it's amazing! It is absolutely affordable and it tastes amazing, I always buy oreo's, and everytime this flavor comes back I buy them. There is nothing I would change about this product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
These are so gross. Don't waste your money- they're way too sugary, too heavy on the flavoring, and the aftertaste is horrible. The only thing I liked was the golden cookie. If I could give it one point on the star, I would. They're that bad.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
I know it's basic, but I love pumpkin spice! These cookies are a amazing!  I like that I can eat these and not have to bake a whole pie, lol. Also my mother is allergic to chocolate and enjoys these and many or the other vanilla cookies Oreo has to offer.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Bullhead City, AZ
My 16 year old loves pumpkin spice anything, until now.  I bought these because of that and he started to eat them and did eat a good amount of them, but he said something about them just wasn't amazing.  They were not awful either.  I won't be buying them again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Absolutely in love. My favorite Oreo thus far. I wish I could've found a huge package of these. Sweet with just the right amount of pumpkin spice flavor. Sadly they didn't last long in my house. One of those flavors you wish they made year round. Definetly a holiday treat must have for the pumpkin spice lovers out there.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Pumpkin spice oreos are delicious, but have a little too much cinnamon to be honest! I wish you would be able to taste a little more pumpkin, but in all there a great treat once in a while. Especially when fall comes around!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
When I worked in an office my coworkers would always get different flavored oreos for the snack table and during the season they got these and I really liked them. It was a subtle taste of pumpkin spice. But like creamy.
Kelsea G.
Kelsea G.
Meraux, LA
Let's petition to bring these back. These fulfill my basic girl fall needs. Pumpkin spice everything once it hits September, cookies are no exception. 10/10 would recommend eating with your PSL for a perfect combo.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.