BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
I love that oreos cane out with a fall flavor! I love pumpkin spice and I love any oreo flavors so I'm so happy they came out with this!
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
My mom loves pumpkin everything and was really excited for this product but found herself disappointed. This wasn't what she expected.
Nicole H.
AWESOME!! I am a pumpkin freak! When I saw these I had to try them and now I'm addicted!!! It's a shame they won't be around all year!
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
Very good! Perfect for fall and not too sweet! Definitely wish they were healthier! Worth all the sugar and carbs to every last crumb!
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not very good if you are in love with PSL like me.
Opt for the regular oreos instead. I only tried these once and got them from Target.
Kaitlyn M.
By far one of the best flavors of oreos yet! Brings out the basic girl in me with pumpkin spice :) Literally taste just like a pumpkin
N T.
Perfect for fall holidays. Like the pumpkin spice flavor. The color makes people happy. I also use it for crust of pumpkin cheese cake.
Rachel S.
Charleston, WV
The perfect treat for a fall day! I love these pumpkin spice oreos! They're good in moderation you don't want to eat too many at once.
Kate D.
Aurora, MN
These get me pumped up for Halloween! They are amazing. These are the only other flavor oreo (besides original) I like! Great taste!
Kelsey  D.
These are hands down my favorite pumpkin cookies ever! I always eat them when fall comes around and it's my favorite pumpkin snack
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?