BY OREO

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Toledo, OH
I know pumpkin spice is everywhere in the fall but these cookies are my favorite pumpkin spice product. Oreo's does a really good job with their crazy flavors and the cookies are as addicting as the original flavors. They are far from healthy though which is why they're only getting 4 stars.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
My family loves these! I am not a big sweets person but they devour these. They are so excited that it's fall time and that they can buy these now! I will be stocking up on these here shortly. They are very great priced and I would definitely say that my family would recommend to anyone!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I tried these on a wim and I could not put the package away! I love anything pumpkin and these were no exception! These were so delicious! Oreo has done it again! The worst part of these Oreo's was that they are only seasonal! I took to a Bible study group and everyone loved them!
JJ B.
JJ B.
I tried these. I didn't like the taste. I love pumpkin pie. So I thought these would be great. The taste was not what I expected. I tried them at different times to see if I would like them. Unfortunately, I don't. I would tell others to try them because they might like them. ☺
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Rindge, NH
I swear to God, if anyone goes near my pumpkin spice oreos, I will fight them. These are one of those things where you look at it like "eww, that sounds nasty. I have to try it" and it turns out to be amazing. For best results, dip those bad boys in hot chocolate before eating
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
It's pumpkin spice flavored! What is there not to love about this cookie? It's affordable and so yummy in the tummy. You'll want to eat the full package and go back for more and more. Also goes great with milk or even a pumpkin latte ;). Definitely try these, well worth it.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Fall is officially here! These Oreos have that pumpkin flavor but are not too overwhelming. I what to try them crush for a pie or truffle! But definitely they are the perfect combination of spaces and vanilla one can dream for! Great comfort cookie for the fall season.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
I wish these were available all year round! I love all things pumpkin and this is no different. The flavor is fantastic and the Oreo crunch makes it different than other pumpkin goodies. If you like pumpkin you need to try these and I promise you won't be disappointed
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
London, U.K.
These were underwhelming and frankly gross. Just because "pumpkin spice" is trending in the Fall gives Nabisco no excuse to go and create these. The flavor was SO SUGARY. I prefer the original Oreo variety and always will. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel, Oreo.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Englewood, CO
I thought these were going to taste awful and have a fake pumpkin flavor but oh my goodness, I almost ate the whole box! The vanilla cracker really helps balance the pumpkin flavor and keep the snack light and you don't feel guilty if you eat more than just one!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.