BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Pumpkin spice oreos are delicious, but have a little too much cinnamon to be honest! I wish you would be able to taste a little more pumpkin, but in all there a great treat once in a while. Especially when fall comes around!
Victoria J.
When I worked in an office my coworkers would always get different flavored oreos for the snack table and during the season they got these and I really liked them. It was a subtle taste of pumpkin spice. But like creamy.
Christian G.
It gave that Holiday flavor! It was delicious not really healthy but who cares it was just right for the time. Walmart or other stores just have to find the right store for you. I highly recommend this product
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love love love pumpkin spice so when I found out there were oreos with such flavor I was excited. They are very sweet and have that warmthy taste. They are affordable just like all oreos.
Bridget P.
If you love pumpkin spice, these will not disappoint. The cookie is like the golden Oreo but the filling is full of Pumpkin spice! Perfect for the holiday season!
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
Wish these weren't limited time. Nothing beats the pumpkin spice. Yum. The only thing I would change is the size of the packaging. Wish they made bigger packages ūüėā I loved these!!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I thought these were pretty decent. A little too sweet for my taste. I didn't get much pumpkin flavor, I got mainly just the spice which made these cookies extra sweet.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
These are by far my favorite Oreo cookie of all time. I hate that they are seasonal because I would by these year round and never get tired of them. So delicious!!!
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
It's that time of season where it's All About Pumpkin Spice! If you're a pumpkin spice and everything's nice kind of person you'll want to get these!
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
My boyfriend loves Oreo especially the flavors they randomly come out with. These are like his white girl pumpkin spice latte addiction during fall.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.