BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay even if you think pumpkin spice is white girl pretentious crap, if you like the taste of pumpkin in any way shape or form you will LOVE these. They subtle yet flavorful, overwhelmingly good but not over powering your senses like the spice usually does. I miss these in the off season, they are the only pumpkin spice craving i've ever gotten. Y'all want your pumpkin spice latte's, just give me these oreos!
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I don't know how I feel about these. They kuterally taste like a pumpkin spice latte. To some, I imagine this is a great thing. To me, it was weird. There was a bit if a chemically taste. It wasn't terrible, but i wouldn't repurchase.
Brianne P.
LYNNWOOD, WA
Oreo needs to stop with the crazy flavors.  This tasted so artificial I couldn't even finish the package.  The color is off putting and did not make me feel like I was eating a quality Oreo product.  It was way too sugary, even for a cookie.  It also seemed soggy and just way below the Oreo standards.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These were sooooo goood when I got them I was so upset I didn't eat more. I didn't think they would be that good but to my surprise they were. I usually buy the regular Oreos but I decided to give these a try and was so surprised at how good they were 😋
Sarah G.
Crofton, MD
YUCK! I wanted to try these because I decided to try all of Oreo's limited edition flavors. One or two of these were ok....but after that I lost interest quickly. Too sweet, and left a gummy aftertaste.
Kirsten L.
Cottageville, SC
These are some of the best Oreos I have had in a very ling time. I even brought them to work on Friday to share during lunch and they were a huge hit. It does not have an overwhelming pumpkin flavor but just the right amount. And the best part about them is how great they smell.
Analyssia R.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm not one of those people who goes crazy over Pumpkin Spice season rather than just normal Fall season, but when I saw these they sounded intriguing and decided to try them out. Hands down, the best decision I made that day! These are without a doubt the best of the limited edition flavored oreos and my life was forever changed.
Emily P.
I love these! They taste wonderful with milk and have a great pumpkin taste to them. Although, I wish they sold these every day of the year. I would recommend this to anyone who is a pumpkin spice lover like me!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Hello Punkin spice which could be even better so yeah headed to Oreos. Yummy yummy absolutely love with a cup of hot warm tea. Keep up the good work highly recommend not too overly sweet and full of pumpkin spice deliciousness
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
My favorite oreo! This has the perfect pumpkin spice flavor. Not too cinnomony but just right. You get a hint of real pumpkin too which is great. Cannot wait for fall to roll around for these!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?