BY OREO

Amy F.
Amy F.
Kaukauna, WI
This time of year you can't go wrong with pumpkin flavor...and who doesn't like Oreos
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
These are not my favorite. I don't think I would ever purchase them again. Sorry
Ana Delia M.
Ana Delia M.
Seattle, WA
Best cookies ever!!!!! I love them I hope they can stay all year long so so good
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
These taste pretty good you don't want to really eat more than one at. Time.
Kamariah R.
Kamariah R.
Burien, WA
I honestly despise the pumpkin spice craze more than most. I don't think that everything needs to be pumpkin flavored just because it happens to be fall.

These pumpkin spice Oreos are the exception. I could not stop eating them. The filling is the perfect balance of sweet and spice and the white cookie compliments it perfectly. I'll definitely get these again before the season is over!
Nasim L.
Nasim L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm very skeptical about pumpkin spice products. I mean what can really taste exactly like pumpkin with a ton of autumnal spices? Well the Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Oreos surprisingly gave a strong taste of spices like cinnamon and all spice. Missed out a bit on the taste of pumpkin which is why I gave it four stars but overall, I'd stock up on enough to to last me a year!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
I saw these at the grocery store around Halloween and I wasn't too sure if I would like them or not. I love most pumpkin spice food so I thought I would try these Oreos out! I enjoyed them but can only eat 3 at a time or else all the sugar will give me a stomach ache. The packaging is smaller than the original oreos but other than that they look the same. The middle is orange from the pumpkin spice flavoring :)
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Okay even if you think pumpkin spice is white girl pretentious crap, if you like the taste of pumpkin in any way shape or form you will LOVE these. They subtle yet flavorful, overwhelmingly good but not over powering your senses like the spice usually does. I miss these in the off season, they are the only pumpkin spice craving i've ever gotten. Y'all want your pumpkin spice latte's, just give me these oreos!
Brianne P.
Brianne P.
Lynnwood, WA
Oreo needs to stop with the crazy flavors.  This tasted so artificial I couldn't even finish the package.  The color is off putting and did not make me feel like I was eating a quality Oreo product.  It was way too sugary, even for a cookie.  It also seemed soggy and just way below the Oreo standards.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Cottageville, SC
These are some of the best Oreos I have had in a very ling time. I even brought them to work on Friday to share during lunch and they were a huge hit. It does not have an overwhelming pumpkin flavor but just the right amount. And the best part about them is how great they smell.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.