BY OREO

Nicole H.
AWESOME!! I am a pumpkin freak! When I saw these I had to try them and now I'm addicted!!! It's a shame they won't be around all year!
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
Very good! Perfect for fall and not too sweet! Definitely wish they were healthier! Worth all the sugar and carbs to every last crumb!
Kate D.
Aurora, MN
These get me pumped up for Halloween! They are amazing. These are the only other flavor oreo (besides original) I like! Great taste!
Emily P.
I love this wish they sold them all the time buy a ton every time fall come around u will love them if you like pumpkin or cinnamon
Heather T.
Jacksonville, NC
They're obviously artificially flavored but I love the pumpkin spice anyway. It's the main reason I love fall. Pumpkin everything.
Kelsey  D.
These are hands down my favorite pumpkin cookies ever! I always eat them when fall comes around and it's my favorite pumpkin snack
samantha r.
I actually am not a big fan of anything pumpkin spice however these taste great and even good with milk. Im happy i tried it out
vanessa h.
I don't like it at all, its not my favorite flavor, I try it once and not a fan. Maybe could be because I don't like the pumpkin.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Pumpkin Spice but these cookies actually had a soapy taste to them. Really strange and they are higher than regular Oreos.
NaAja T.
Yuuuuuuunnnm , I'm willing to try almost anything when it comes to pumpkin. Sweeeet so can't have too many. But simply delicious.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.