BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
I look forward to these! They have the best flavor - not too strong. My kids love them too.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Who Disney love pumpkin spice! These are so good and go perfect with pumpkin spice coffee!
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
As much as I love pumpkin flavored things, I wasn't a huge fan of these. It was too sweet.
Stephanie C.
Wheeler, IN
These are my favorite cookie for the fall. They taste so good and makes me love the fall.
Yadira S.
Can't ever contain myself to only have one or a few.... A row always ends up being eaten
Carli S.
These are so good and not too sweet or pumpkin-y at all! They are more of a light taste.
Rusty J.
Richmond Hill, NY
I found this to taste way too chemically and fake! Def not one of their better flavors
Amy F.
Kaukauna, WI
This time of year you can't go wrong with pumpkin flavor...and who doesn't like Oreos
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
These are not my favorite. I don't think I would ever purchase them again. Sorry
Ana Delia M.
Seattle, WA
Best cookies ever!!!!! I love them I hope they can stay all year long so so good
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?