BY OREO

Brittany N.
I was pretty skeptical about these when they first came out but I was so wrong! They are absolutely delicious in a way that only an Oreo can be.
Victoria K.
Did not taste appealing at all. My friend shared some with me and it tasted worse than any other non-pumpkin spice latte original product before.
Rhea L.
Rochester, PA
I only gave these a three because it’s hard to eat them. At least for me. They where very good but far too much for one person. Very inexpensive.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn, IL
These cookies taste like the holidays! I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin spice! These are good alone or when you make them into oreo truffles!
Cassidy C.
Tastes like pumpkin flavored thing but you can definitely taste how artificial it is. I love pumpkin and I love Oreos but these were just ok.
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
As a pumpkin spice fan, I had to try these. I found them to be a great dessert with a glass of milk. The pumpkin spice wasn't overly spicy.
Michelle B.
Mannington, WV
Love the pumpkin spice and the candy corn flavors of Oreos. I only wish they were available year round and they are so good dunked in milk.
Ash K.
Not sure I liked this in an Oreo. I thought I would but just doesn't mix. Very sweet almost made my teeth hurt! I love pumpkin spice too :(
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC
Thanksgiving Cookie
Halloween Cookie
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
I love that oreos cane out with a fall flavor! I love pumpkin spice and I love any oreo flavors so I'm so happy they came out with this!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?