BY OREO

Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Just because it's pumpkin was enough for me. I pretty much will try anything pumpkin flavor
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Yummy pumpkin flavor and a great fall snack. Love having them with my pumpkin spice coffee!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
I look forward to these! They have the best flavor - not too strong. My kids love them too.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spring Grove, PA
I bought these for holloween last year and I loved them they are so delicious and great!!!!
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
As much as I love pumpkin flavored things, I wasn't a huge fan of these. It was too sweet.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Who Disney love pumpkin spice! These are so good and go perfect with pumpkin spice coffee!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Wheeler, IN
These are my favorite cookie for the fall. They taste so good and makes me love the fall.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Richmond, VA
Not the best. I honesty hate the taste of pumpkin spice but this tasted extra artificial.
Carli S.
Carli S.
These are so good and not too sweet or pumpkin-y at all! They are more of a light taste.
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
Can't ever contain myself to only have one or a few.... A row always ends up being eaten
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?