BY OREO

Buy on Target
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
METAIRIE, LA
I love when Fall season comes around and everything is Pumpkin flavored. Along with my cookies!!
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Shalimar, FL
Not very good at all and they don't taste like the type of pumpkin I'd really want to be eating
Karina R.
Karina R.
Copiague, NY
Not a big fan of the flavor to be honest, i am also not really into pumpkin flavored snacks so
Madison M.
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
These are so good! Absolutely perfect for a snack in the fall! I highly recommend these Oreos.
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
rapid city, sd
These are good on their own or dipped in coffee, but they are best used in Oreo cookie balls!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
These remind me of everything fall. So good with a cup of coffee. Or just enjoy by themselves
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Love these Oreos it's cute that they made a Oreo just for Halloween. Perfect Halloween snack.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Owensboro
Ahh so good you have to try these they are so yummy. Deffienty hot the spot Around fall time.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
I love these oreos because I love pumpkin spice and i love cookies so, it's like two in one.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
I look forward to these! They have the best flavor - not too strong. My kids love them too.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.