BY OREO

launa d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these out on a dare and they are actually amazing. I am a pumpkin addict but these just took everything to the next level. definitely a repeat buyer.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Holly crap these are amazing.! Perfect for anyone who lives the PSL life around fall. It's full of flavor but not over powering. It balances beautifully.
Hillary R.
Obsessed with these ! Every fall season they are released I buy at least 4 boxes! They don't taste artificial at all '! Taste great paired with milk !
Rose C.
Gloucester City, NJ
Theses honestly weren't as good as I was hoping .. they didn't even taste like pumpkin .. and they didn't soak up milk that well .. wouldn't buy again
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Delicious for the pumpkin obsessed fall lovers like myself! I always scoop me these up during the time they are released and they don't last very long!
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
It's that time of season where it's All About Pumpkin Spice! If you're a pumpkin spice and everything's nice kind of person you'll want to get these!
Juana O.
Toledo, OH
My boyfriend loves Oreo especially the flavors they randomly come out with. These are like his white girl pumpkin spice latte addiction during fall.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
These were surprisingly super good. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin but I enjoyed these. I may be crazy but to me, they tasted more like ginger snaps.
Becky A.
Englewood, CO
My favorite Oreo flavor! I stock up every year on these. The pumpkin flavor has just the right amount of spice to it and doesn’t taste fake. Love it!
Alejandra P.
These are the best when they come around Halloween time. They taste so good, anything pumpkin does haha but pumpkin Oreos are seriously delicious.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?