BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Karina R.
Copiague, NY
Not a big fan of the flavor to be honest, i am also not really into pumpkin flavored snacks so
Rhonda N.
rapid city, sd
These are good on their own or dipped in coffee, but they are best used in Oreo cookie balls!!
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
These are so good! Absolutely perfect for a snack in the fall! I highly recommend these Oreos.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
These remind me of everything fall. So good with a cup of coffee. Or just enjoy by themselves
Hayden W.
Love these Oreos it's cute that they made a Oreo just for Halloween. Perfect Halloween snack.
Kristen M.
Owensboro
Ahh so good you have to try these they are so yummy. Deffienty hot the spot Around fall time.
Savannah D.
I love these oreos because I love pumpkin spice and i love cookies so, it's like two in one.
Bobbi B.
Yummy pumpkin flavor and a great fall snack. Love having them with my pumpkin spice coffee!
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
I look forward to these! They have the best flavor - not too strong. My kids love them too.
Amber M.
Spring Grove, PA
I bought these for holloween last year and I loved them they are so delicious and great!!!!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?