BY OREO #77 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Jessica H.
Biglerville, PA
If you loves sweets and cookies and anything with pumpkin spice this is your go to. It taste just like a pumpkin spice latte or like a piece of pumpkin pie.
Tessa R.
Atlanta , GA
Basic white girl alert! Loved these Oreos so much. They taste just like pumpkin spice everything. OBSESSED! Can't wait for these to be on the shelves again.
skye o.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Very good twist on the basic oreo! Had a great flavor and soaked up milk perfectly just like an oreo should! This is now one of my favorite flavors of oreo!
Bryanna C.
These were good, but they are very sweet and leave a sort of filmy taste on your tongue and the roof of your mouth! I still sat there eating them though!!
Raven C.
Milford , CT
Definitely not my favorite.. Oreo is branching out into some weird flavors now.. I really enjoyed a few of the new ones but some flavors they take too far
Sarah T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these on a whim and absolutely loved them! They are sweet, but not too sweet for an Oreo. Definitely recommend to those who like the pumpkin taste!
launa d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these out on a dare and they are actually amazing. I am a pumpkin addict but these just took everything to the next level. definitely a repeat buyer.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Holly crap these are amazing.! Perfect for anyone who lives the PSL life around fall. It's full of flavor but not over powering. It balances beautifully.
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
Oreos are the best cookie out there. I always have them around. My absolute favorite cookie. I don’t love this flavor, though. You can buy them anywhere.
Hillary R.
Obsessed with these ! Every fall season they are released I buy at least 4 boxes! They don't taste artificial at all '! Taste great paired with milk !
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?