BY OREO

Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
Omg the basic white girl in me is so pumped for these. I would go threw three packs a week with these!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
These are so yummy it has a wonderful pumpkin spice flavor. I buy them when they come out every year.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I love these. Pumpkin flavored Oreos in the fall are so so good. I can actually eat the whole package
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Maumee, OH
So good. These taste like Fall. My favorite seasonal Oreo flavor. Ate a whole package in one night 😂😂
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
If you are a basic white girl like me and love anything pumpkin spice, GET THESE! They're soooo good!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Favorite seasonl snack, this cookie is absolutely delicious. I love it more than the original Oreos
Tony  M.
Tony M.
Yum pumpkin spice Oreos are my favorite. Best things ever they taste so good. N. N. B n n n. N. C.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
These are the best thing ever! I love anything pumpkin flavor and oh my lands delicious to the max
Jess W.
Jess W.
These are fantastic so glad they made a pumpkin flavor. I'm so excited to get these for fall again
Katie R.
Katie R.
The halloween cookies always seem to taste better anyways... and now they have PUMPKIN SPICE. yum
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.