BY OREO

Brynn B.
I love these! I get 2 packs every fall, and no, I don't share! lol. They are some of the only sweets I really eat, so I can justify it. :) PUMPKIN ERRY'THANG!
Allison E.
These are prefect for anyone who loves pumpkin, like myself. Sweet cookie paired with pumpkin cream, I look forward to the fall when I can purchase them again
skye o.
Sheboygan, WI
Very good twist on the basic oreo! Had a great flavor and soaked up milk perfectly just like an oreo should! This is now one of my favorite flavors of oreo!
Tessa R.
Atlanta , GA
Basic white girl alert! Loved these Oreos so much. They taste just like pumpkin spice everything. OBSESSED! Can't wait for these to be on the shelves again.
Jessica H.
Biglerville, PA
If you loves sweets and cookies and anything with pumpkin spice this is your go to. It taste just like a pumpkin spice latte or like a piece of pumpkin pie.
Raven C.
Milford, CT
Definitely not my favorite.. Oreo is branching out into some weird flavors now.. I really enjoyed a few of the new ones but some flavors they take too far
Bryanna C.
These were good, but they are very sweet and leave a sort of filmy taste on your tongue and the roof of your mouth! I still sat there eating them though!!
launa d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these out on a dare and they are actually amazing. I am a pumpkin addict but these just took everything to the next level. definitely a repeat buyer.
Sarah T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these on a whim and absolutely loved them! They are sweet, but not too sweet for an Oreo. Definitely recommend to those who like the pumpkin taste!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Holly crap these are amazing.! Perfect for anyone who lives the PSL life around fall. It's full of flavor but not over powering. It balances beautifully.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?