BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Favorite seasonl snack, this cookie is absolutely delicious. I love it more than the original Oreos
Cassidy W.
These are the best thing ever! I love anything pumpkin flavor and oh my lands delicious to the max
Jess W.
These are fantastic so glad they made a pumpkin flavor. I'm so excited to get these for fall again
Tony  M.
Yum pumpkin spice Oreos are my favorite. Best things ever they taste so good. N. N. B n n n. N. C.
Katie R.
The halloween cookies always seem to taste better anyways... and now they have PUMPKIN SPICE. yum
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love these. I hope to get more in October. They were so good. and yummy!! I really recommend it.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
I love when Fall season comes around and everything is Pumpkin flavored. Along with my cookies!!
Carlie M.
Shalimar, FL
Not very good at all and they don't taste like the type of pumpkin I'd really want to be eating
Karina R.
Copiague, NY
Not a big fan of the flavor to be honest, i am also not really into pumpkin flavored snacks so
Rhonda N.
rapid city, sd
These are good on their own or dipped in coffee, but they are best used in Oreo cookie balls!!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?