BY OREO

Buy on Walmart
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Don't like these don't really like pumpkin everything idk what all the hype is about i think pumpkin is nasty
Lineth G.
I'm a picky eater so I thought I wasn't gonna like these but omg they are really good! I love this flavor.
Judy F.
Love all the holiday additions! Just the right amount of frosting in them and my nut allergy kiddo can eat
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
If you like pumpkin spice you'll love these. They taste so good. Definitely a nice pumpkin snack to have.
Taylor T.
Mmmm cookies. These pumpkin spice cookies are great in small amounts, especially in the fall! Love them!
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
Omg the basic white girl in me is so pumped for these. I would go threw three packs a week with these!
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
These are so yummy it has a wonderful pumpkin spice flavor. I buy them when they come out every year.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I love these. Pumpkin flavored Oreos in the fall are so so good. I can actually eat the whole package
Jessica H.
Maumee, OH
So good. These taste like Fall. My favorite seasonal Oreo flavor. Ate a whole package in one night ūüėāūüėā
Jennifer W.
Bowie, MD
If you are a basic white girl like me and love anything pumpkin spice, GET THESE! They're soooo good!
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.
Are these good?
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?