BY OREO

Buy on Target
Miguel T.
Miguel T.
Rochester, NY
No me gustaron mucho por que empalagan demasiado son muy dulces pero cada persona tiene sus gustos diferente
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO
Not to be a typical girl, but wow! The pumpkin spice Oreos were amazing! They far surpassed my expectations!
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Don't like these don't really like pumpkin everything idk what all the hype is about i think pumpkin is nasty
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I typically love pumpkin spice anything. These were okay. I felt the spice was a little overwhelming though
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
if you want a good cookies, oreo pumpkin are indicated, I'm literally obsessed with these perfect cookies ūüėć
Judy F.
Judy F.
Love all the holiday additions! Just the right amount of frosting in them and my nut allergy kiddo can eat
Lineth G.
Lineth G.
I'm a picky eater so I thought I wasn't gonna like these but omg they are really good! I love this flavor.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
If you like pumpkin spice you'll love these. They taste so good. Definitely a nice pumpkin snack to have.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Mmmm cookies. These pumpkin spice cookies are great in small amounts, especially in the fall! Love them!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC
Omg the basic white girl in me is so pumped for these. I would go threw three packs a week with these!
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
Can you taste the pumpkin flavor or is it more as a cinnamon flavor?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these taste artificial?
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
How good are these? I have been eyeing them at my local Walmart. Would they be worth getting?
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Omg these seem so cool to snack on! What do they taste like and are they actually good?
jazzie s.